Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Feb 4, 2012, 05:11 AM
    Movie?- Man in diner has lottery ticket/heart attack, people won't help/steal ticket
    People are in a diner. An old man is slumped over in his booth. They think he is dead and look in his wallet and find or take a winning lottery ticket. (Either that or he watches the drawing and then slumps over from excitement/heart attack.) He then wakes up and they knock him out again to return the ticket. They argue and debate should they call and ambulance or let him die and split the ticket winnings, how/if they should split the winnings, who's going to snitch. The people start debating and scheming regarding the winning ticket. At one point they take his body to the dumpster then bring him back into the diner. At some point the police arrive. Then they find out he is actually dead this time.

I'm not sure how it goes exactly but it takes place in/around a diner and it is not "It could happen to you."
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 4, 2012, 09:04 AM
    Just Your Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Speeding ticket wrong date to appear before judge on ticket? [ 9 Answers ]

Got a speeding ticket with the wrong date to appear before the judge. The date I received the ticket was 12-19-10 and the date to appear on or before is 1-12-10. Can it be dismissed?

Speeding ticket in Delaware wrong date of birth and race on ticket [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help out.I got a speeding ticket in Delaware,measure speed 58 mph,posted speed 35 mph and was charge for 40 mph with a total of $65.60, I am from New York I can pay this ticket but there are incorrect date of Birt and my race on the ticket.should I try to beat this ticket and will I...

Lottery ticket and plane crash [ 1 Answers ]

This is a movie about a man that wins a lottery, has the ticket in hand and rents a plane to fly home to cash it in. The people he rents the plane from, know he has the ticket and put just enough gas in the plane so that they know where he will run out and they are there to get the lottery ticket...

Lottery ticket scratch off [ 2 Answers ]

The game is called Hold Em Poker: My Cards were: Q J House Cards were: 10 9 Both me and the house can draw three cards from the community cards which were: 7- J-A-8-J

The Lottery Ticket [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone written a personal study on this short story by Anton Chekhov:)

View more questions Search