Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godessofwriting Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Olny one with a period
    I fell like the only person in the 5th grade at my school with a period I feel out of the loops... some friends know I have mine but they don't have theirs... :confused: I am kind of alone feel I can't talk to my friends about it cause they don't know what its like. None of my friends can help me. I just feel alone:mad: :o
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Yes I can understand how you might feel like you are out of the LOOP, but in a year you will be the one with all of the experience and all the friends are going to be coming to you and asking all of the questions and then you will be Miss Know It All and you can help them with their fears. But for now talk it over with your mom and if you can't do that talk to a trusted aunt or an older female that can tell you about it.
    CHRISZGURL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 09:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by godessofwriting
    i fell like the only person in the 5th grade at my school with a period i feel out of the loops...some friends know i have mine but they dont have theirs...:confused: i am kind of alone feel i can't talk to my friends about it cause they dont know what its like. none of my friends can help me. i just feel alone:mad: :o
    Your in fifth grade and have your period??? wow does you mother n her ma have a history of this happening to them?? jus askin cause if so itz jus a family thing.. are you tha only female besides you ma in da house hold?? What exactly do you need to tak about or feel the need to talk about- period is just that a annoying once a month or deal.. don't feel akward jus because u got it and they dont and seriously they can act all weird bout it truth is itz gonna happen to them soon how old are you btw? Period isn't nothing bad it just helps clean your system out really it not that bad... beside tha aches and pains and moodyness lol
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by godessofwriting
    i fell like the only person in the 5th grade at my school with a period i feel out of the loops...some friends know i have mine but they dont have theirs...:confused: i am kind of alone feel i can't talk to my friends about it cause they dont know what its like. none of my friends can help me. i just feel alone:mad: :o
    Well, it is not fun to get your period early, but hey look at it this way. You'll be the first one to get the hard part over with. Soon, everyone else will be scared and worried, not knowing what to do, but you won't be there because you already got that part over with. It will get easier. And though it may not seem like it, somewheresomeone is going through the same thing. Probably closer than you think.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 9, 2007, 06:33 PM
    I feel you on being the only one with getting your period early. I got mine for the first time on April fools day in the 5th grade. How are you feeling? Midol works wonders on the cramps. If you have any questions or concerns then just ask. I know it can be a scary thing.
    angelinside94 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 06:14 AM
    OK listen
    I know someone who got there's when they were only 9 years old and just don't worry you might be more mature because my friend had the teeth of a 7year old when she was 4 so she has always been ahead so don't worry! Hope I could help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No period [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, my name is Cordelia Hudson and Im a Private First class in the United States Marine Corps. My fiancé and I are thinking about having a baby... and recently have started trying. One thing I am very confused about is... my period. I haven't had a period since I joined the Marine...

Period [ 1 Answers ]

No we haven't been tested for fertility. I have been using condoms but I stopped ayear ago. I might use them once every other week

Period [ 1 Answers ]

I got my period today October 31 but it is real dark brownish red. I'm trying to get pregnant and been having unprotected sex for a year. I am 25 years of age. Can anyone help. When is the best time to get pregnant?

About My period [ 2 Answers ]

I usually start my period on or rught around the 19/20 th of the month, however, I have not started this month. Is it possible that if I had intercourse on the 13th that I got pregnant and it caused my period not to start? And if so, is it possible that it won't show up in a urine test yet?

View more questions Search