Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BStins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 07:26 PM
    I deleted something I wasn't supposed to
    I was Watching a Video That was teaching me how to run something with java and it said do this: "Go to start Menu and right click Computer and click Proporties THen go to Advanced system settings and then go to Environment Variables then click edit and DONT DELETE ANYTHING! Add ;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin to the End of it" Well I REPLACED EVERYTHING with ;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin so Now Everything I Open Java Related Doesn't Work!

Check out some similar questions!

What am I supposed to think about this? [ 11 Answers ]

So my boyfriend is bisexual. In the past he's dated guys and had sex with guys and you know... gave oral to guys. I knew this but I just shrugged it off. I don't mind that he's bi. That doesn't phase me at all. My friend, who is a male, was talking to my boyfriend and in confidentiality he (...

What am I supposed to do? [ 10 Answers ]

okay, my ex boyfriend can be real immature at times, and on myspace the other day, he just randomly told me for no reason leave me alone I don't want to talk to you get over it bla bla bla, but after we talked on the phone he acted as if nothing was wrong and now it's a fight again and I thought I...

Looking for the information-where deleted files are stored after deleted from recycli [ 7 Answers ]

Well it's a tough one so ill try to explain the best I can When you delete a file it can be undelted with programs I'm not concerned with undeleting the file where is the information stored on my hard drive I'm looking for the information that tells the undeleter program what been deleted ...

What am I supposed to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am lost. I lost myself about 3 years ago and have never been able to find that person I left behind. I did a lot of bad things to some of my family and friends, which caused me to almost lose my entire immediate family. I am going through a bad break up, we would have been together for 5 years...

What am I supposed to do? [ 1 Answers ]

Few months ago,I was injured on my knees,I twisted it and I dislocate my knees,when were playing volleyball and that was August 25,I'm doing okay but I still need to do my Physical Theraphy exercises 3 times a day for 7 days a week. The problem is were going to have a Concert, this coming...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.