Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    obrien.michelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Dyson 25c nozzle very stiff
    I have a new Dyson 25C pet. I really hate it but it must be something I am doing wrong. It is an upright but when I want to use the nozzle it is walful. The nozzle is very stiff and gives my arm a workout! What am I doing wrong?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2012, 02:48 PM
    Not sure how to help you other than provide the owners manual, and there is a help line phone number on page 7.

http://media.dyson.com/downloads/us/...manual_usa.pdf

Has a 5 year warranty.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 3, 2012, 05:07 PM
    First, this site has no connection to Dyson and a Dyson vacuum is not a power tool its an appliance so I moved this to the appropriate forum.

I have a Dyson 14 and have no problem with using the hose and wand. It is a little cumbersome. What problems are you having?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a new spray nozzle [ 3 Answers ]

The side spray nozzle broke off and I need a new one. I have a model 833480, Pegasus Glacier Bay Lyndhurst Bridge Faucet w/side spray in brushed nickel. Where can I buy a replacement spray nozzle?

Spray nozzle [ 1 Answers ]

I am a spray nozzle seller in china ,but how do sell it to customers without advertising on B2B web.

Max [Ni2+] ion in H2O @ 25C saturated w/ 0.25 M H2S maintained @ pH 2.9 w/ HCl? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the maximum possible concentration of Ni2+ ion in water at 25°C that is saturated with 0.25 M H2S and maintained at a pH 2.9 with HCl?

If a balloon at 25C and a volume of 500 mL is cooled to liquid nitrogen temperature [ 1 Answers ]

If a balloon at 25°C and a volume of 500 mL is cooled to liquid nitrogen temperature (77 K), what will be its volume (in mL)? Assume that this is a constant-pressure process.

Beckett nozzle [ 5 Answers ]

Where can I buy a nozzle for a beckett oil burner? Does home depot or Lowe's carry parts?

View more questions Search