Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mommy32_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 01:19 PM
    Mommy 32 would like to know how I can get some kind of income for my kids.
    I have two kids and I've been receiving ssi all my life. My quetiong is can my two daughter receive any benefits because I have not worked on a job a day in my life. Will that affect me trying to get some income started for them because I'm 100% disabled.
    meyouend Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2012, 05:27 PM
    What do you mean get some income started for them?

If you are disabled, then your income is the income of the family (plus that of your husband if you are married).

When the children reach working age, they can obtain jobs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the kids show of the 90's that's kind of like a magic toy store? [ 3 Answers ]

In the into the camera is looking at a corner of a street then it goes into the toy store, within the show some kids go into the shop and play around but when they leave the toys come alive. Hope this information helps! Thanks

Kind of sad kids movie from 80s (possibly disney)- ocean [ 6 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the title of a movie I loved as a kid in the 80s. It may have been on the disney channel but I'm not positive. All I remember was it was about a girl who was kind of obsessed with the ocean, there might have been something about her almost drowning, but I think she can...

I had no income but have kids do I still file taxes? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband split from me and our two girls in march of 09 and has provided us with almost nothing financially. I have been a stay at home mom for years and since he left have been getting gifts from family till I can get us on our feet. Technicly we are still married... but how would I file taxes...

Filing with no income and kids [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am a 28 year old stay at home mom of 2. I just got legally divorced in October. I live with my boyfriend who supprts my kids and I. I was just wondering if there was any way for me to claim the kids in my name even though I have no income? I have always been a stay at home mom. Let me know!

View more questions Search