Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahkay86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 11:44 AM
    Son trying to commit suicide
    I am having a similar problem and don't know what to do. My stepson has shot himself in the face trying to commit suicide, and now two days ago he over dosed and the doctors at the hospital don't seem to want to do anything about it. We have contacted attorneys who say they can't do anything either. It seems no one wants to help. We don't know what to do... any suggestions??
    ceilingtile Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Feb 5, 2012, 07:21 AM
    Pray to God and maybe ask a church in the area for some counselling on what to do. That is awful that no one wants to get involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Want to commit suicide [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so let me tell you why I am asking this question and why I am here.I'll try and tell you my story in brief although it is very long. When I completed 13 I became very rude to my sisters(this is the start,this got worse in the years to come). I started using all the physical strength that I...

I want to commit suicide sometimes [ 4 Answers ]

My life was so messed up. I came from a broken family. My mom work as an entertainer in Japan.She had an American fiancée and left after she got pregnant. She doesn't know how to work here that's why she sell all her inverstment to continue my 1 year in high school and for us to survive. After...

I want to commit suicide [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend proposed me six month ago.but now after having sex he told me that he is not interested on me any more.he is not enjoying our sex life.he is not satisfied with me.he abuse me every day and also slang me with bad words.now he want to break up with me.what can I do now??

He tried to commit suicide [ 5 Answers ]

My 23 year old cousin tried to commit suicide the other day. He slit his wrist, ended up hitting two majot veins and a major artery and had to get 30 staples to stop the bleeding. He is over 8 hours away, but I want to try everything I can to help him. I offered him my support many times, made...

View more questions Search