Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Applebam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 12:06 PM
    My Ex Told Me That He Went Out With My Best Friend Before.
    Okay he told me he went out with my best friend and I told her. She texted him for 9 HOURS. She said she will never date him because I still love him. The only reason he broke up with me is because I couldn't see him.. (different schools)
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2012, 12:10 PM
    What has happened before and what happens after a relationship is not important. Thank him for being together, and move on. Unless you can fix the fact that you cannot see him, then the problem persists.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Okay he has dated you both, and now he isn't. Move on!
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Feb 4, 2012, 06:58 AM
    I would put this relationship behind you and move on you have tried the dating while at different schools you have both giving your best its not going to work a second time probably be worse knowing he has been out with your best friend move on now while you can best of luck to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bestfriend/relationships [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been best friends with this girl for along time about(about 3 years). Last year we got really close because we have a lot of classes together. Although she had a boyfriend, she said she still had feelings for me and would tell me that she "loved me" a lot, and said that she would even...

Best friend, rumors [ 8 Answers ]

There is this girl whom used to be my best friend and now that I've chosen not to speak to her again she is spreading awful rumors about me thus resulting in the loss of all my friends but 8 people (not counting people whom go to a different school). I have asked for help from the school and my...

Best friend and boyfriend, what should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Well I'm having difficulty on who to believe. Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 5 months and about to be 6 months on may 20. We have been acting like a couple for over a year now. But then over the last summer I had made a best friend. And I would tell her everything. And then...

View more questions Search