Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjjtimesthree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Trying to understand him
    :confused: :confused: My husband of two yrs has a problem with internet chatting. It is not just the chatting it is the exchanging of photos and phone numbers. I consider this cheating and cannot take it any longer. Am I over reacting? Please advise!! :confused: :(
    camryn101 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Absolutely not... this happened to my sister and she ended up leaving him, but she wasn't married. But, in my opinion, talk to him about it instead of people on here. I don't mean that in any way rude, I just think maybe you should talk to him.
    amour66us Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Talk to him about it and how it hurts you and also what will be his reaction if it was you who make that action? If it doesn't work, you could see a marriage counselor, wish you the luck I didn't have!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand? [ 9 Answers ]

Help Please! A few months ago my husband and I began trying to conceive. My cycle were always pretty normal before about 28-32 days. Now all of a sudden since we have been having unprotected sex they have completely flipped. They are only 20 days apart and not normal. Before I would start heavy and...

I don't understand her [ 6 Answers ]

hey :( yes i need help to understand her !!!! she tell me she loves me but she scared to hurt me :( but i love her and i want to be whit her and she tell me she wants too but she got a bf and i dunno what she gonna do so if anywone got advice it would help allot thanks:confused:

I don't understand? [ 21 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, so what is abusive? I mean on the Hallmark channel they always show it as like the guy or girl totally freaking out and smacking the other person. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over a year and a half. He has been a complete gentlemen until the past month....

I understand, but what do I do now? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, sorry if this is a bit lengthy... Well, my girlfriend had just broken up with me after about 6 months. We fell in love with each other from almost day 1. We connected strongly on every level, we were both very attracted to each other physically, connected amazingly on an emotional level...

Need to understand [ 2 Answers ]

Of course if I was you I would ask why wouldn't I be able to go. Wait until she gives a reply. There could be a side to her that she doesn't want you to see! ::) There could be another male friend she's seeing. Don't get your hopes down she may just want to hang with the girls! After all it is...

View more questions Search