Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jillian_Brooke Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2012, 09:15 AM
    Worried about being pregnant
    Me and my boyfriend had sex the day before my period and the condom broke. I went and got plan b one step he next morning. I was on birthcontroll but had also been taking antibiotics. Now I have started having a redish brown discharge could I be pregnant anyway?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2012, 03:08 PM
    Hi Jillian_Brooke,

It is possible, but not likely. If you took the plan b fairly recently, it is probably due to that. Plan b can cause some bleeding or spotting, and may also cause your next period to be off a bit.
    You could try a pregnancy test, or just wait until your next period would be due and see what happens at that time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2012, 03:11 PM
    You were doing about all you could do, to prevent, but of course you do realize that anytime you have sex, even with birth control and condoms, pregnancy does happen. We have a couple posters here who where on both, as directed and ended up with children.

So when having sex, you must be prepared to become a parent.

With my soap box said, no most likely this is Plan B, which will also have your period off the next couple of times also.
    nanuchini Posts: 39, Reputation: -6

Feb 3, 2012, 05:08 PM
    You are not pregnant. Pregnancy occure in middle of period called ovulation when your egg get released. Usually on 14th day. Read when to use ovulation kit if someone want to get pregnant . It will increase your knowledge and make you free from worry.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 5, 2012, 12:28 AM
    That is not true. While it is more likely to ovulate during the middle of your period women ovulate at different times. It is possible to get pregnant any time in your cycle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried am I pregnant [ 13 Answers ]

I am 5 days late 4 my period and I am very stressd I'm onlii 18 what should I do?? :(:(:confused:

Worried about being pregnant [ 14 Answers ]

Hi.I'm 18. I don't know what to do. We've had sex three times. First, on August 28, my boyfriend used withdrawal method and I didn't get pregnant. Second,was on October 8, and he used same method. He pulled it out but it was too late. The sperm was already inside before he withdraw. And I am...

Should I be worried that I'm already pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I got the morena iud last August . Me and my husband have been discussing getting it removed but for the last month or so I have been overly exhausted, I eat wheather I'm really hungry or not and I crave for ridiculous foods.I have gained a lot of wait that is very noticeable to my family and...

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

View more questions Search