Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omarmercado Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 06:08 AM
    I want to end my dwi probation in Florida?
    I have a second dwi probation and I want to serve time in a rehab to terminate my probation ,is this posible?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2012, 06:47 AM
    Hello o:

If you asked, I'll bet they'll let you finish your time in the joint... But, a soft cushy rehab?? No way, dude.

excon
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2012, 06:58 AM
    You would need to speak to your PO, and/or the court, to confirm if they would allow you to go to an approved rehab facility instead of probation.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2012, 09:31 AM
    Normally no, they will want the probation time in case you do a DUI again. Normally they will be glad if you do a rehab, but the time to work out the probation deal was at sentencing, not after you already were given probation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On probation and facing a dwi [ 10 Answers ]

I've been on probation for 7 and a half of my 10 year sentence and I just got hit with a dwi charge, so obviously I'm facing revocation. I wasn't drinking but I was taking meds I had a prescription for. Somas. What is the most likely course of action/consequences they will give me? Court on...

Violated probation with a DWI [ 10 Answers ]

My husband is on probation for assault on a family member and the other night he got pulled over in another county and charged with a DWI for taking a presciption pain pill that he had for a surgery. His probation officer is sending his papers back to court. What kind of trouble can he get in to....

Going out of country on DWI probation [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend of mine that is on the final months of her 1 1/2 year probation for a DWI charge. She has completed all requirements that the court assigned her. She is a wonderful woman and has learnt her lesson. Her parole officer advised her to write a letter to the judge to seek permission to...

Probation for DWI [ 3 Answers ]

I am on felony probation for a DWI and have been for almost three years. I need to know how I can get off early.

Violating probation by getting a dwi [ 3 Answers ]

I am from Iowa and I am currently on probation for a domestic charge, a couple of nights ago I got into a car accident and was charged with a dwi and am scared what is going to happen to me. I was let out that same night so I am not sure if that isa good thing or a bad thing. Does anyone know...

View more questions Search