Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Feb 3, 2012, 01:10 AM
    How can I stop automatic updates to AOL's software? This started 2 days ago, AOL 9.0
    Every time I sign off AOL it says it is automatically making changes to the AOL software and gives me the option to "finish later" and also says "no changes are being made to your computer"

These updates just started 2 days ago. I am using AOL 9.0

Check out some similar questions!

My period started three days ago after two months of not having one [ 0 Answers ]

I missed my period for 2 months and it came on three days ago I took a test the first month I missed my period but it came out negative.it's not normal like it should be it's lighter and the cramps are worse.I'm scared so I hope you can help me.

Two days ago one of the bathroom lights started flickering... [ 1 Answers ]

... we changed it and the flickering stopped. Then today, these 4 lights won't come on at all. What could this be? All other lights in the bedroom, bath and the rest of the house are fine. And, these four lamps are on one switch and were installed in 2007.

Ok so me and my boyfriend had sex a few days ago and afterwards I started bleedin [ 1 Answers ]

OK so me and my boyfriend had sex a few days ago and afterwards I started bleeding I quess because the sex was rouqh and so a couple of days later I started bleeding again but it was very liqht and it stopped . The next day it did it aqain , so wats that's suppose to mean because my period just...

Automatic Updates MS. [ 4 Answers ]

G'day ; MS. automatic updates will not install, but if I download and install them manually all is OK, is there any help out there?? Using Windows XP SP 2 Trendmicro anti virus plus Spybot search and destroy. Blessings <M>

My dogs head started like twitching back and forth 2 days ago and still does it. [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is about 16months old and 2 days ago she was laying on the ground and her head would start shaking back and forth and then stop and then start. Could this be series I've taken her to the vet so many times already because she's had skin problems. Could she be getting to many vitamins or not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search