Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    londris... Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 09:24 PM
    I like this guy but I'm not sure if he likes me. What should I do?
    I like this guy and all but I'm not sure if he likes me. We go to the same school. He's always making weird and funny things. He always smiles at me, and my heart melts. He had a girlfriend but they broke up. I don't have his number. Can you help me out?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2012, 12:33 PM
    How old are you both? Do you know each other as friends?
    Shanksyx3 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Feb 3, 2012, 04:23 PM
    Try adding him on Facebook , msn or twitter even and get talking to him that always seems to work with me :) , when he gives u a smile smile back and maybe even give him a little wave to let him know your interested that seems to work to.. if he likes you he will prob try make the first moved and try get texting you and then it will go on from there :) good luck n anyway :) x
    bradyooo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 12:53 PM
    Try offering him a blowey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a guy that says he likes you but that he likes many other girls too ? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi everyone:) Well the thing is , there's this guy in my high school and we're really good friends since 2 years now. He's in my group of friends and we use to go hang out sometimes and we both flirt a lot with each other since we met. We'll the other day I broke up with my boyfriend which happens...

My best friend likes a guy who I know, and he's not a good guy [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so my friend, who's a girl, likes this guy that I really don't get along with at all. Should I tell her things about him, or let things just happen on there own? Like should I try to kind of warn her about him, or just let her find out. Basically I know he's going to either cheat on her, or dump...

I like this guy but he likes her and I sometimes feel like he likes me too.. [ 8 Answers ]

Threads merged Hey everyone, I have this really close friend who's a guy. I like him but he has a girlfriend who used to be my best friend. She and I fought and now we are no longer friends but I am still extremely close to him. He usually tells me all his secrets and has told me I'm the...

View more questions Search