Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camryn101 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 07:10 PM
    To snitch, or not to snitch.
    Okay, so, there's this guy in my high school and he always makes sexual comments about me to other people and sometimes even to my face! Sometimes, I see him staring at my behind and tells his friends he's going to 'tap that' before graduation. He never actually assaulted me and I guess he's just having fun... but what should I do? If I tell the school, I'm a snitch, if I do nothing, I get humilliated. Help?
    Camryn. :)
    p-s, sorry for any incorrect words, spelling was never my thing.
    camryn101 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Someone please help me. I'm DYING here! :(
    Camryn :S
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Just turn to the guy and say "I know you want it, but you will never tap this". There will probably be some commotion and hooting and stuff (his friends making fun of him), but you will have stood your ground. You can say it with a laugh to make it easier on yourself. If he says "yes I will" or "we'll see" just say something like "That's right, you will see that you will not be tapping this"...
    I know this may not be much help, but it's what I did in high school when I'd receive rude complements like that. I viewed it differently perhaps to where it didn't bother me... I don't think this guy would be telling his friends that if he didn't find you attractive.
    This may not be the right thing for you, but it worked for me...
    I wish you the best...
    Kae
    1992DodgeSpirit Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 10:36 PM
    Tell on him for sexual harassment, get him to stop his crap, cause he isn't going to stop unless you stand up for yourself and let them know that you want it stopped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search