Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my_moon Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 09:38 AM
    Hey guys ! What do you think about voluntary placement OR training In TURKIA?
    Well I want to go on training to TURKIA on June so ! You have any idea about living there ! Or any advice you can give me ! To be prepared for any thing pleaaaaase help meee :p it first time I travel abroad so... Little bit difficult !

Check out some similar questions!

Hey Guys! [ 0 Answers ]

Hey Guys! I'm graduating from the University of Dhaka on International Relations. I want to know the easy way to go Europe for master's course with scholarship on this subject. Thanks.

Hey guys [ 1 Answers ]

In the beginning of this video a music starts to play And I really want to know what song is it So please help me with the name of the artist and the name of the song (though there isn't any vocle) and year YouTube - This Way In - Black Soap Opera on BlackTVOnline.com

Hey Guys! [ 3 Answers ]

I haven't been here in a while, but I thought I would drop in and say HELLO! Ive been doing A lot better lately! I haven't been worrying about girls at all, and surprisingly, things have been popping up left and right! I can't even keep up! I'm not looking for ANYTHING right now, and I guess that's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.