Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfrbuofs Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2012, 06:13 PM
    Need boy advice?
    So I've had a guy friend for about 7 months now. We've always hung out alone or in a group at parties or anything. I've liked him ever since. But I've never told him. We'd always chat on text and talk about relationships and he always implied that he wasn't a relationship type and didn't really like to have a girlfriend. So eventually I figured I'd better move on and I started seeing another guy.

Me and him still talked and hung out as FRIENDS. Eventually he stopped all contact and wouldn't give me the time of day. I got a hold of him and he said " all of a sudden this other guy you're seeing is more important than me? ? " I didn't really know what to say... Like why would he care if he doesn't like me, and if he does, why won't he admit it? And he always writes on my Facebook wall with hearts etc. I don't know what to do, I still like him. But I feel he's being super immature? Guys and girls help me!
    Shanksyx3 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Feb 4, 2012, 06:28 PM
    I think you need to sit down and talk to him about how you feel and get him to tell you how you feel if he's still acting really immature then I woudnt bother because he wouldn't no how to have a real relationship with you
    Good luck x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

Blue boy and red boy plates [ 1 Answers ]

I have one red boy and one blue boy plates and I want to know how much they are worth

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

View more questions Search