Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lindz5826 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 01:26 PM
    11 birthday
    I am turning eleven in march 17 but I have no idea what to do and I want my friends to like it
    gothgirl Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 10:00 PM
    Hey. I can say this- Try and get your mom to drop you off at the movies with her watching from a distance. If you say you don't want her there, it is usually a deal breaker. I cannot really relate because I have never had one before. I am almost 13, and still haven't had one. The other day, my friends brother had his 10th birthday but he went to a park, and got nfl superbowl tickets. I doubt you'd want something like that...
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Feb 13, 2012, 07:48 AM
    When my daughter was about that age, her favorite thing to do was pick a couple of close friends, have me take them all out to dinner at an actual restaurant that they picked, then a movie, then spend the night with pancakes for breakfast. Does that sound like something you and your friends might like?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to get him for his birthday? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and this guy are meeting for the first time,he invited me to his birthday,what should I get him? We've been talking for almost a month now , on Facebook and texting and I really thing his intrested , cause we've been flirting. We talk about everything and anything for hoursss, but the thing...

What is a good birthday present for a 21st birthday? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my current boyfriend is 20 years old. I am very undecisive on what to give him for his birthday. His is going to turn 21 and there thing he could do but I can't yet. Any advice.

My Birthday Wish [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I had a birthday party and I invited all my friends, but two of them told me they could not make it. My best friend in the whole world told me she would come, but she did not. The bad thing is she had her mom call and tell me they would not get to come. They had a christmas play to go to...

Birthday [ 3 Answers ]

Hello you, :) Im not sure if I'm posting in the right area, but here goes. In 1 months time its my hubby's 31st birthday. I would love to do something special for him. My restrictions at the moment is money, we don't have any of it right now, going through a struggling stage. Would...

View more questions Search