Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sly102 Posts: 8, Reputation: -4

Feb 1, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Should you go back with a girl after your friend has went with them too
    To begin I've dated this girl before and it didn't end on bad terms. But the problem is that after me and her broke up my friend started to date this girl months after we ended unknowingly that I have already dated her. Not to mention me and this girl are not only each other best friends but also each other first loves too. I'm number one in her head always and she is by number one too but they also had there moments together too. So my question is should I go back with this girl after she has been with a person who I call friend but remember I did state that we were each other first love. I have already made my decision on the matter but to hear thing from other people point of view would help a lot.
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Feb 1, 2012, 01:10 PM
    Well it sounds like you have already made your mind up but I think if you were any kind of friend to this other person then I would talk to them first because if you don't you could end up hurting your friend and end up losing them
    kcthatsme Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

Feb 3, 2012, 01:53 PM
    If you and she really care about each other, then your friend will understand. If the friend can't accept it, then he isn't much of a friend. Like berta146 said, sit down and talk it over... that is good advise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my ex-girl friend back [ 8 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/no-chat-speak-no-text-talk-303157.html About a month ago me and my girl friend broke up... And ever since than she started dating another boy. Well I realized it was stupid and I missed her. So I went to ask her back out and I saw her kissing someone...

Will my girl friend come back? [ 4 Answers ]

Will my girl friend come back?

Girl friend back [ 7 Answers ]

What is the best way to get my girlfriend back? Does "no contact" really work. Can someone help? Thanks

How to get my girl friend back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I broke up with my girl friend was 33 days already. I feel so sad during the moments. I trying to find something out to get her back but the more I do. The more she hate me & feel sensitive on me. Our relationship only 2 months. Here some of the reason.. 1. before that. She told me...

Will my ex girl friend get back with me? [ 36 Answers ]

She left me about two months ago because I worked too much. We were together for almost 4 years and the work situation became a problem about two years in but it got a lot worse the last 8 months or so. It was a quick and emotional break up for both of us and now she has moved to the other side of...

View more questions Search