Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Watchingmyweight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Air climber - specificially .
    Regarding people who have used the air climber: Several years ago I had an Achilles injury and had surgery. One leg is stronger than the other. I cannot run. I was thinking of purchasing the air climber and wanted to know if people considered it low impact. Also is the Achilles used while using the air climber or is it mostly the thighs and calves? Will uneven strength of the two legs make it difficult to use in your opinion? Do you feel like you are going to fall off when you begin? Do you need ski poles when you start?
    donnieg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Is it as good as advertised?
    baal12 Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Feb 25, 2007, 01:20 PM
    I don't know what an Air Climber is, but you may want to try swimming. You can use a kick board to focus the legs, or just swim to help it out, maybe I'm just biased :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Return Air vent sucking air... and being really loud about it [ 5 Answers ]

In the middle of our living room is a return-air vent. It goes straight up to 2 of the bedrooms upstairs also. When the furnace kicks on, the noise coming from the vent down here is rediculously loud, almost to a point where nothing else is distinguishable above the wind sound. The furnace's...

The Air Climber [ 32 Answers ]

Recently I watched an infomercial about an exercise device called the "airclimber" (AirClimber Fitness System. Has anyone here used it and I would be interested in opinions about it. Thanks

Hot Air Register not blowing air [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a register that does not appear to be blowing any air. The register is located approximately 4 feet from another register that is blowing just fine. I can hear the furnace working through the register that is not blowing, yet nothing seems to be coming out. This suggests to me that the...

Air conditioner condenser air temp [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering if the temp coming form the outdoor condenser should be really warm, like that coming out of a furnace, or just mildly warm, like around 90. Does the temp coming out have anything to do with performance or cost? I ask this because I live in an apartment, and the downstairs...

Day & Night forced air heater keeps blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my heater was working as normal. Today I replaced the filter in my Day & Night forced air heater. Later I bumped my thermostat when walking by it, but I'm not certain that this caused the problem. My heater turned on and blew hot air. I turned it all the way down, but the fan...

View more questions Search