Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kassy2013 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Gynecologist help
    Since December I have been getting my period 3 times a month and been spotting in between so I had been bleeding practically the whole month I also start bleeding after sexual intercourse and my period have been longer than 7 days the longest has been 13 days I really don't know what to do I am 17 and I have gone to check if I have stds and I don't
    sbucf Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 09:48 AM
    Have you changed your birth control or started a new kind? Something similar happened to me when I changed my birth control. I went back to the gyno and she said that I probably had a high dosage for my body so she changed it to something less extreme because my hormones were all out of whack which caused the month long spotting.
    kassy2013 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 08:10 PM
    No I don't use birth control

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a Gynecologist free? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been on my nuvaring for over two years, and just had my first experience spotting, with a dark brown tint, I did accidentally replace my nuvaring two days late though, could that be the cause, or should I worry about a possible pregnancy?

Gynecologist help , with virgin [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 . I never had sex or anything like that , but I have a lot of discharge it is white to clear.. & slimmy , it doesn't rreally have a smell to it , is this normal?

Gynecologist [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex March 23 and two days later I noticed a little spotting but it went away a few minutes later and reappeared the next day around that same time then had I sex again on that Friday. Leading up to Sunday I began experiecing what seemed to be light cramps but I ignored it and...

Incompetent gynecologist [ 7 Answers ]

How can I warn people about an incompetent gynecologist?

View more questions Search