Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toni3138 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Survey panels on the internet
    Does anyone know if you can make any money filling out surveys on the web? Do you have to join all the sites and pay the activation fees and shipping cost or is there actually a place to make money.
    major_soccer_freak Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Feb 15, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Well most likely if you pay to sign up to take surveys your probably getting scammed, some survey sites offer up to $75 per survey but I have yet to receive such money from doing surveys. Also most sites just do draws, if you complete a survey your name is entered into a draw and you could win 5 grand or however much the prize is. Pretty much I would not bother taking surveys online I have only received $5 cash for a survey. Some people get good results from taking surveys for money but it's a long shot.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2007, 05:29 PM
    I fell for that one too and the promsie of payment is like a lottery - you are entered into a pool of names and the lucky one is never you. Once I did get a $20.00 gift certificate from Amazon.com. Whoopee! It is a lot of time and not much return.
    rothwick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 06:07 PM
    I signed up for multiple on-line survey companies. After many hours, I finally was paid $50... Not enough compensation for all of my time and trouble. And, the "surveys" that I completed involved having to sign up for free-trials of products. These "free trials" required that I pay shipping and handling, which may nor may not have been reimbursed. In order to avoid being billed for future shipments, I had to be certain to cancel during the free trial period. My experience was that this is not a good money-making endeavor.
    Zero Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Mar 30, 2007, 03:08 PM
    I would never recommend anyone to pay for joining a survey site as all the information they charge you for is already available free elsewhere on the net.

I have been completing surveys for over a year now (all of which were free to join) and have received some money/vouchers back although it must be admitted nowhere near the amount I had originally expected. However, most of the surveys I have received have been interesting and well rewarded there have been some looking for me to complete a survey lasting 1/2 an hour with a reward of only 50pence.

The best ones in my opinion have been Ciao, GoZing, American Consumer Opinion and by far the best is Pinecone Research.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I run my air conditioner with solar panels [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all! I live in sunny Puerto Rico and I am interested in installing solar (photovoltaic) panels to run the house; however, no one is able to tell me how to operate our a/c. I understand the issue with the high energy demand when the compressor kicks in, but how do I overcome it? With...

Electrical panels installed in buildings [ 11 Answers ]

Can an electrical panel be installed in a laundry room, bathroom, or clothes closet where the space will permit access? Is a panel behind a dryer OK since the dryer can be moved easily?

Electric panels [ 3 Answers ]

This Is The Problem I Am Having I Have Two Electrical Panels In Side The House. The First Panel Is A 125 Maxium Rateing Murray & The Other Panel Is A Ge Panel Rated 120/240 Ac 3 Wire 125 Ampere The Murray Panel Has The Stove & Water Heater Wired To It.the Other Panel Has 20 Amp 30 Amp...

Good and bad main panels? [ 3 Answers ]

I need a new up grade 200amp main panel.. I see a lot of different brands on e bay .ect and in the store.. any one or ones I should stay away from?the best ones are? Ite... cutter hammer any good? I know q d is very good bur very exspensive also... hope I get a answer from ...

Monitors - CRT vs Flat Panels [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am doing a research project on updating our computer monitors to flat screens. I would appreciate it if I could have a few explanations and comments on the differences between CRTs (which I believe? Are the bulky monitors) and Flatscreens? I need responses as soon as possible. Thanks ...

View more questions Search