Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helloportugal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 08:44 AM
    Want to find out that this number calling my private..
    Want to find out that this number calling my private..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 1, 2012, 08:46 AM
    Should be displayed on the screen, if not call your airtime provider and ask them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 1, 2012, 08:54 AM
    Is YOUR number a private number, or is the number calling you blocked and showing up private?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How check who is calling from blocked cell number. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Some is calling my girlfriend every day saying he going to do bad things to her... any how how can I see how is calling her?? The person has the number blocked. Please help solf this issu.

Who is calling from a blocked number [ 1 Answers ]

What the hell you can't do this my abussive boyfriend won't stop calling.textin.and following me everywere I go.this is starting to become a serious problem. I need help... what can I do// and talking to him is not an option Well not my boyfriend my ex >.<

My lgvx8300 is calling the last number I dialed why [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea why my lgvx8300 is calling the last number in my call log.. I'm not dialing it its doing it on its own.

Is there a way I can find out who is calling me private? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a non-stop everyday thing.. I try not answering, but they just keep calling. I do answer sometimes and they have nothing to say. I don't know if this is a telemarketer or someone I might know. Please help me out :confused:

Calling a woman the day of getting number [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know that when a woman ask a guy for his number does the same rules as far as not calling the woman until after a day or two. like it would be if I asked and got a woman number.there is this beautiful sexy woman that cam to my job I gave her this sexy look,she had left my store and came...

View more questions Search