Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ted1111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 09:39 PM
    If a married woman texts me a couple of times a week, and had a dream of me.
    What does it mean if a good friend and she is married, we texts each other a few different times a week? She text me and told me that she dreamed of me. Does this mean anything?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 31, 2012, 09:59 PM
    It means you are to close to the boundaries of good behavior.
    ted1111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 10:18 PM
    Married woman texting me and dreaming of me
    She also told me next time I am in town she wants to have lunch? Does this mean anything? Is she flirting?
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Feb 1, 2012, 01:27 PM
    No there is nothing in it try not read too much into it the fact she told you about the dream and just because she wants to have lunch she considers you as a friend
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2012, 06:56 PM
    Dreams are just dreams, maybe she told you because it was just weird. As far as lunch goes, there is nothing about friends having lunch together. However, if it seems to be going further on your lunch time, leave. Respect the marriage.

Depends on the dream, maybe it was just a family bbq, but if it was something inappropriate find out if she is actually wanting that, dreams are harmless. But if she wants more, then that means you are going to have to respect the relationship and back off.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 1, 2012, 07:45 PM
    It means that I would watch out for her husband waiting on me some day.

You need to stop talking and texting with a married lady.
    cupcake002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

May 23, 2012, 12:08 AM
    She loves you and she dream about you!!
    Silent treatment that was my classmate did to me... I don't call it it respecting people marriage because It makes the situation worst!!
    Feeling are just feeling if you take them seriously they will be more troubling!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 23, 2012, 05:21 AM
    I am great friends with a married woman. We text, we write to each other on Facebook at times... we don't now, will never, and have never done anything with each other. We're only friends. I see nothing here.

Of course, I am only going by what the OP said and there may be more to it but just texting and a simple dream may not mean anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

FiancŽ wants to mess around with a woman she's texts. What should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have messed around with people together as a couple. Now all of a sudden she has been texting a woman and I have weird feelings about it. They say things like "xoxoxo" "miss you sexy" "cant wait". She never talked this way to other people we messed around with. Also, with the other...

Texts me everyday, calls once a week, never asks me out for weekends... [ 5 Answers ]

I met a man on-line. He pursued me relentlessly via texts, e-mails, calls and asking me out. I told him I wanted to go slow. He said he usually moves fast when he meets someone he really likes. He told me that he wants to see where this is going to go because he thinks I'm too good to be true...

8 week old boxer urinates and doesn't go at times but other times its OK [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Kstar, you can probably start at this website and network from there if you have to, but at least it is a starting point for you: Firstworldwar.cloudworth.com/national-WWI-museum.php

98 camry le a couple times now, when I go to start it, it won't [ 5 Answers ]

Sometimes it will turn over, panel lights come on, then dies. Sometimes, it will there will be nothing, no panel lights, except one click. I jiggle the shifter (automatic on the floor) and it will start. I can't move the shifter to nutral, until it starts. What's the deal?

Sewer gas smell a couple times a week. Last a couple of minutes, then gone. [ 2 Answers ]

We have a sewer gas smell in one of our lower bathrooms around 1 to 2 times a week. The smell only last for a couple of minutes, then it is gone. You can smell everything in the bathroom (toilet, air vent, shower) and it is simply in the air and nowhere else. When the smell happens, it is always at...

View more questions Search