Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happnflorida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 09:34 PM
    Can I be sued if I signed a contract to work but got hurt and now can't work?
    I signed a contract to work(independent contractor)but was injured and can't work,. can I still be sued for not going to work even though my dr says its too early?

Check out some similar questions!

Terminated for getting hurt at work [ 8 Answers ]

I work at a factory on an assembly line in Montana, and a piece of the product we make broke and caused the machine to stop. It happens often and is an easy fix, I took the machine out of auto as I was trained to do and proceeded to fix the problem, as soon as I reached in the machine malfunctioned...

Hurt at work, Dr ordered no work, must I use up my sick & vacation time [ 4 Answers ]

When you are hurt at work must you use up your sick & vacation time.

Being sued for breach of contract signed under duress [ 5 Answers ]

After hurricane damage - we signed a contract with public adjuster - under extreme duress of being very vulnerable and not knowing what to do to recover damages - to put in briefly he did nothing - out of frustration we hired atty who settled case against insurance carrier - now public adjuster...

Hurt at work fired hour later for something else [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having major issues with a new boss. Today at work someone mopped out a freezer unknown to me and the floor was a sheet of ice and islipped and my back is in severe pain. While I was filling out my first report of injury my boss came in and fired me for a non related issue can I still...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.