Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klslater21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 07:55 PM
    Pregnancy and missed periods
    Is it possible to have implantation bleeding a week after your missed period?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2012, 09:13 AM
    No. Implanation, if it occurs, is only a couple of days after sex, and at least a week before your missed period. A week after the missed period means that you are talking about implanation roughly three weeks after sex. Way too long. The bleeding is more likely to be the missed period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

Missed two periods but negative pregnancy test? [ 2 Answers ]

My last period started 02/11/11 my cycle is 28 days. I went and brought 2 cheap pregnancy tests about 3 weeks ago but they both come out negative? I'm so confused. I went to the doctors and they didn't do anything they just looked at me funny... I'm getting cramping, sore nipples, a lot of wind &...

Missed periods but negative pregnancy test [ 7 Answers ]

I have missed my periods for 14 days.did my pergnancy test some days back which turned out negative.I was not into any penetrative sexual act. Help!! really worried!

Missed Periods, negative pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Im 21 and I'm now 9 days late for my period,. I came off the pill about a year ago and from July 09 I had no period until November, went to the docs and they said because I came off the pill that is why my period hasn't come... had a blood test and found out I was borderlining on an inactive...

4 missed periods and 3 negative pregnancy test anyone know why? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all sorry new to all this :D, I am really concerned I have missed 4 months worth of periods and had 3 negative tests. I have been to my g.p and they have taken blood. My FBCS are back but my estrogen testosterone and hcg are not back 3 weeks later is this normal ? Or have I been...

View more questions Search