Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alalem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 05:31 PM
    Why can't I download anything?
    I have windows 7 and internet explorer 9 (which is giving me fits). I have been unable to download anything since Saturday and it is now Tuesday. When I try to download something it just comes up with a blank screen showing in the bottom left corner done. Please HELP! I have several important school things to do and can't do them. Before you ask yes I have tried other sites and they don't work either. I have gone to Firefox and can download there but I can't use Firefox for school...

Check out some similar questions!

Can't download anything! [ 6 Answers ]

I need help!! I just got this new computer and I've had it for a while now. I use to be able to download things and now when I download things, the screen pops up and then disappears. My friend suggested that I should look it up in my start menu but, that didn't work. She said it just put...

Download won't download [ 2 Answers ]

Downloadcan,t download any thing

Download [ 2 Answers ]

I just downloaded the Kaspersky Anti virus 2010 version. I cannot install this unless I uninstall the older version. How do I uninstall it? It would be helpful if some one gave me a step by step answer.

I cannot download. [ 1 Answers ]

If I attempt to download, lets say an article. I highlight the information I want to copy or download; then I am exported to a plank page with a notation in the upper left conner say- Saying "unable to download" I am doing a presetup so I can update to Windows Vista

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.