Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjcox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 05:22 PM
    Box of Kelly's Chili with Beans antique matches worth?
    Could you tell me how much a box of Kelly's Chili with Beans worth? They were made in Memphis, Tn

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have an Antique if so what is it worth [ 8 Answers ]

I think I have some antiques but I'm not sure. I have a set of black cast iron hitching post horse heads. Its just the heads not the post. Are they antique? I also have a set of Red Game cock rosters liq. Bottle collectibles. On the bottom it has Heritage China 1970 S.N-7 Ezra Brooks. Are they...

How much is an antique worth [ 1 Answers ]

I have an antique Robert Kieth dresser with original mirror and want to know what it is worth. It is in excellent condition.

Antique Desk worth [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the worth of this antique desk? My father brought it back from Minnesota a number of years ago. Thanks

How much is my antique worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1948/JC140752 series, antique Singer Treadle Sewing machine with the sewing table and also included is a little black metal box with the singer name on it with different accessories inside. I would love to find out how much it is worth. Can anyone help me please?

Do I have an antique that's worth something? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1957 Chevy Bel-Air collectible diecast model car. I want to know what it is worth. It's still in the original box.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.