Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salidamri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 05:17 PM
    How do state representitives protest government actions?
    Politics
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2012, 05:40 PM
    Make public statements against the actions, Vote against them if they have that opportunity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you sue a state/government regarding at will status? [ 3 Answers ]

At will employment is contributing to discrimination

I am a state government servant in rajasthan.May I get reimbursement of children edu. [ 0 Answers ]

Iam a state government servant in rajasthan.May I get reimbursement of children education allowance or is it allowed to central govt. employees

Under most state consitutions which government branch was most powerful? [ 3 Answers ]

A.the judicial brnch B.none C.the legilaure D.the executive

Can you sue a state/government agency? [ 1 Answers ]

Can one sue a state or government agency for knowingly falsifying reports, other documents that are bring used to bring criminal action agonist a person? The information in these documents have numerous errors stating incorrect birth dates, deaths, residency, and other events that never existed...

Government employee trying to break lease do to move to another state. [ 3 Answers ]

I am paying rent in two states at this time, Texas and Georgia. Our rental property in Texas is the one we want to get out of. I do not want to break the lease if it will hurt us in anyway, but several people I work with say there is something in the law that states that military and government...

View more questions Search