Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maby1171 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 04:24 PM
    What do I do? We're friends, but I don't know.
    There's this girl I am 17 she is 18 I
    Have have had like 2 posts before but I am wondering we are growing closer and closer each day we text non stop all day she knows that I like her because when I asked her for her number she gave it to me and then later I found out she had. A boyfriend but she knows I like her I tell her she looks pretty everyday... She knows how I feel I think but she wants to be "friends"
    Maby1171 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 04:32 PM
    I think she likes me but I don't know fully can I get some
    Advice should I keep on being
    Friends with her ?
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Feb 1, 2012, 03:11 PM
    Well if she has a boyfriend I would leave it the now if she knows you like her then that's leaving the ball in her court if she becomes single then try asking her out but I wouldn't hang around waiting if you meet someone else you like go for it but stay friends with this other girl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One of my bfs friends that is a girl won't stop texting him and says she's his best friends [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for two months and one of his friends that is a girl (he has a few that are) won't stop texting him when we are together. I have asked him to tell her to back off the texting when we are together and he did and she gave him a gilt trip saying that they are best...

My friends husband cosign for a apartment and she use her first name and my friends s [ 1 Answers ]

My friends husband use as a cosigner for a apt lease without her knowledge and they use another name with the husband last name and thet want to get out of the lease what is the procedure to go tru this the landlord said that the husband can be out off the lease if the other tenant will find...

View more questions Search