Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homehunter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 02:55 PM
    Frigidaire laundry center model FEX831FS2
    Have checked element, 11 ohms Do not think element is the problem
    Where do I find the thermal limiter or is there an overheat fuse , the unit runs but very little heat
    Thanks , homehunter
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2012, 03:15 PM
    With that resistance you should draw 22 amps of current. It's most likely stopped up with dirt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

27" Kenmore Laundry Center Model No. 417.99370810 How do I take the dryer apart? [ 0 Answers ]

My brother & I took all the screws out that we could find and was still unable to take the dryer apart to replace my very squeaky rear bearing. Is there a trick to getting the dryer apart of my Kenmore Laundry Center Model #417.99370810?

Need instructions to replace rear bearing in frigidaire laundry center electric drye [ 1 Answers ]

I need instructions to replace the rear bearing in a frigidaire laundry center with electric dryer. Model number FLEB8200DSO. Serial number XE45102047

Need instructions to replace rear bearing in frigidaire laundry center electric drye [ 1 Answers ]

Need instructions to replace rear bearing in frigidaire laundry center with electric dryer model fleb8200dso serial 102047

Kenmore laundry center e6 [ 0 Answers ]

My Kenmore "Laundry Center" stackable washer dryer unit displays error code "E6". The dryer goes for 10 minutes or so, then stops and displays E6. If I wait (perhaps it cools down) a few minutes it will dry for a 10 more minutes or so and then stop with E6 again. It's model # is 417.99190800...

Frigidaire laundry center will not fast spin. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi folks Looking for a little help, the washer won't fast spin with a load of cloths in it. Take the cloths out and it seems to work fine, I pulled the back cover off and the belt is not slipping. I put a load of dry cloths in just to make sure it wasn't a balance issue and it still wouldn't fast...

View more questions Search