Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missy522 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 01:06 PM
    W2 box 14 states ui/di/wf?
    On my w-2 for box 14 it states NJ UI/DI/WF 201.62 When I am filling out the state return it wants me to break up the DI and others with amounts. When I use the maximum amount based off my income I have over paid but my jobs accountant states that I haven't overpaid. How do I break this down?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 25, 2012, 12:15 PM
    Go to the NJ state tax website to find out what the maximum amounts are, then do the math.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White wire is hot in the switch box. How do I supplu other switches in the same box [ 9 Answers ]

It seems the power and neutral are in the light box. I have 3 other devices I need power for in the switch box. Can I use the ground as the nuetral so I can get a the current to travel. I will not have a ground from this point on since I will use it for the nuetral. Is this okay to do. It...

Two states listed in one box on W-2 Form [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived in 3 states while working for the same company. One state has its own tax statement, but the other two are listed together in boxes 15-17 on my W-2 form. The income is not split between the two states... how do I break this down on each state's return? Thanks!

Box 15 on W2 incorrectly split between two states [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I have lived and worked in NJ for over 1 and 1/2 years. It looks like her employer screwed up and stated in box 15 that a portion of her income ($68463 of $176279) was Massachusetts income and withheld $3522 for MA. This is understating the NJ withholding by the same amount. How do I...

Combo box/list box/drop down box [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question for you in regards to a list box in a query. I have a form that I am using and want to give the users some options on what years they want to pull data from. So I was thinking about creating a list box or drop down box that would display the available years, when they highlighted...

Spouse full time residents in separate states : states taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I got married in Dec 2006. He was a full time CA resident in 2006 and still lives there and got income only from CA. I was a fulltime Kentucky resident in 2006 and still live here and got my income only from KY. We can file federal taxes jointly. But what do we do for state...

View more questions Search