Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused_2407 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 12:01 PM
    Got in a fight over my girlfriend. She hates what I did. Someone help me!
    Basically me and my girlfriend split up and the same night we did she went to a party and one of my 'best mates' kissed her when she was drunk. He told me he was as well but it turns out he wasn't at all AND my friends told him not to try it. But he did anyway. So I when I next saw him which happened to be at school, punched him once to the floor and then when he tried to get up I hit him again.

This is the first time I've ever been violent toward someone else and it didn't feel good at all I thought it would but didn't, and now my ex who I'm trying to sort things out with is so angry at me for what I did because its completely out of character :( I don't condone what I did but I just want to know how to get her to forgive me :(
    confused_2407 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 02:24 PM
    Someone help me :(
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2012, 04:03 PM
    WHY did you two split up in the first place?
    Personally I would be VERY pissed off that my ex (who I BROKE UP WITH) got into a fight with someone who I kissed... because it isn't their business.
    You aren't together. It isn't your business. You have no right to get violent with someone for kissing someone else (especially when it's not your girlfriend)

Your best bet is to learn from your mistake and move on.
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2012, 04:11 PM
    Well firstly getting violent never solves anything so take that as a lesson second the hurt of a friend doing that is never easy you will have to explain to your girl look its up to you what you do were not together I'm sorry for the fight but it hurt to find out a friend would do that I had thought more of him then leave the dust to settle dony push her into getting back together just be honest as to why you were upset your friend knew how you felt about her and done it anyway that's about all you can do good luck
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2012, 06:58 PM
    Sounds like you are surrounded by people that do not respect you. Not your girlfriend, and not your friends. Let this ones go and start fresh, that would be my recommendation.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 31, 2012, 09:48 PM
    Forget getting her back, you have shown her what you bad side is capable of. Back away guy, and make your amends with this fellow. It will take a lot of time for anyone, let alone this girl, to be anything but afraid of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too many problems with my girlfriend. We always fight. What should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Moved to its own question I'm 21 and my girlfriend is 18, but I think I love my girlfriend, because when I'm not with her, I feel empty, I don't feel complete. I don't know why, and yes she's always right and I'm always wrong. If I say something, I'm wrong like a comment, opinion, I'm wrong...

Should I fight for my ex girlfriend or not? [ 22 Answers ]

OK, everyone... here it goes... I met a girl online about a year and a half ago. She is from europe and I live in Canada right now so, major LDR. We hit it off great, talked for about a year, and realized we had a connection, before we decided to meet each other( I was vacationing in europe at the...

Me and my girlfriend had a fight [ 4 Answers ]

Because she wanted to change the relationship on Facebook and then I went off at her becoz I thought she wanted to break up with me :( but she didn't her cousin wanted to guess who her boyfriend was and now she is pissed at me because I had a full on go at her and now I feel like a idiot she says...

Should I get over my ex girlfriend or fight for her [ 9 Answers ]

HELP! I really, really need help. Here's the story... mi ex girlfriend broke up with me about 3 months ago. We were together for almost 4 years. When I met her I was coming out from a pretty bad divorce, so I started dating her right away just to run from the pain. The relationship was messy...

Girlfriend and me aren't talking after a fight [ 14 Answers ]

I wouldn't normally write on one of these forums but I'm just really confused and need someone's opinion... Well I always knew she had a temper and I went into the relationship accepting that, but the other day I stood up for myself and told her she can't get mad at me if she's in a bad mood...

View more questions Search