Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dmcki1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 03:14 PM
    GPA Verification
    Can employers request and get GPA info from your school?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Yes they can. I do not know why they would specifically want your GPA unless they want to verify something you told them. People have been known to stretch the resume.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Yes, in all high school and college, your "transcripts" will show every class you took, the grade in each class, and your overall average.

Many employers want this, not the dipolma when reviewing your background for jobs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About GPA [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to know what is GPA & how ll I calculate it. I am a final yr Btech student in India. Thanks.

Dealing w/ Loss of Gpa :o(... & Very MAD! [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry, I had to delete. I feel nervous posting this personal info here. I don't know how to delete my post. Thank you.

F1-OPT-H1B Verification [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, based on the info below -Atlanta TaxPayer Expert - you said my F-1 visa status expired on Jan 04. My New question is: Is this true even though I was given an F-1 visa with an expiration date of May-30-2005? Thank you very much!! I have been in the US since August 2000. I started...

Education/Degree Verification [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way to find out in davance whether an employer will try verify education/degrees for applicants? Is there a standard for this, particularly among municipal employers?

How is degree verification done? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, I am going to be offering some positions and I may want to require a degree/s. What is the usual way an employer goes about accepting that an applicant has a degree or not? Just accept that the applicant is telling the truth? Asking to see the degree?

View more questions Search