Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nidhi012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 09:27 AM
    Could I still be pregnant after my periods?
    I am 19 yrs old. I was in a doubt that I am pregnant since I didn't get my periods for so many days, I took 4 pregnancy tests and 4 are negative. After 23 days delay I got my periods. But I still had a doubt that I may be pregnant because I read an article that during the first 2 months of pregnancy, the pregnant lady could have bleeding. But my bleeding was same like periods and I got them for 4 days. I feel that my stomach is slightly bigger ( I don't do any exercises). I feel very slight pain in my stomach. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms. AND IF I am pregnant it is a 12 week pregnancy. Can I still be pregnant? Or is it just my feeling that I am pregnant?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2012, 11:28 AM
    Most important question: did you have sex, and when did you have sex?

If your periods are as normal, and you've done four pregnancy tests at the right time, I think it's safe to say you are not pregnant.

It's possible to be pregnant and have a little spotting around the time you'd expect a period, but you don't have a normal period when you are pregnant.
    nidhi012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 05:19 AM
    I had sex on November 19th and it is an unprotected sex but he took IT out before he came. I took 2 pregnancy tests after 10 days delay of my periods and another 2 after 16 days delay of my periods. And all are negative. I got my periods after 23 days delay and they are normal as my regular periods. But still I had a doubt and I want to clarify it.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2012, 09:10 AM
    You had four negative tests and your period. While pulling out is not a reliable method of contraception, it does reduce the odds of pregnancy. So it's a safe bet you are not pregnant. If you really thought you were pregnant, it would now be worth booking an ultrasound at your local hospital, because a baby would now show up clearly on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't have periods could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 25 years of age and haven't had a period since I was in high school I have been on the depo injection but came off it around 10-11 months ago in the last few months I have been sexually active and would like to know could it be possible for me to get pregnant?I'm not sure if you can do a...

Do you need to have periods to get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Do you have to have periods to get pregnant I don't have periods but hink I mite be pregnant is this possible?

Why are my periods so far apart, and why can't I get pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 24 and have never had a regualar period they are always spread out between three to six months and last anywhere from three days to two months, doctors have never told me way this is, and I have been trying to get pregnant with my husband for four years now and we have never even had a false...

No periods? Not 'Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a 22 yr old woman. My periods are never late and always come on the exact that 1st... I was due them this mnth the 1st June and thye have not arrived yet I am sexually active with my fiancé of 5 yrs and don't use protection but I have no symptons of being pregnant and I keep getting very...

I think I am pregnant but still having periods [ 1 Answers ]

OK IDK What's GOING ON!! OK I am still having period every mth but the last 3mths been lighter shorter and none stop cramping and dull pain lower stomach, now it is all through my stomach and I have gained about 8pds and dizzy,lighted headed,backache,eating more can't stop eating,clothes are to...

View more questions Search