Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eve2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 04:00 AM
    10 Weeks Late
    Hi, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant and I have been 10 weeks late on my period. Of all the home pregnancy test I did one came back positive, but all the blood tests were negative. My problem now is that my period started last night, first with some spotting, but now it is heavy. I am 25 years old and used the pill for 5 years and have been off the pill for about 4 months now. Am I experiencing a hormone imbalance or something?
    Lizzy18 Posts: 44, Reputation: 4

Feb 12, 2012, 12:21 PM
    I believe your body is trying to adjust itself so yes it could be some hormonal imbalances..
    Silver Lining Posts: 374, Reputation: 36
    -

Feb 17, 2012, 04:26 AM
    Have you been to a doctor? I was once told that HPT result can be wrong if it is negative, but a false positive is 1 in a million. I suggest you go to a doc as you were on pills for such a long time. I strongly feel it's harmonal imbalance.
    Best wishes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if I am late in having my depo injection 2 weeks late? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering what would happen if I was 2 weeks late in getting my depo injection?

Two weeks late [ 3 Answers ]

I'm over two weeks late but I have very sore nipples and I'm tired all the time I have taken two pregnancy tests and the both said negative what does this mean?

2 1/2 weeks late [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a mother of 4 boys and I am trying to have a girl. My LMP was on January 18, 2007 had all symptoms, except the test results were negative, 8 HPT's and 1 blood test, all negative and still no cycle. Could I be pregnant? I feel pregnant, and my OB/GYN said I could just have low hormone but...

1.5 weeks late [ 4 Answers ]

Im 1 1/2 Weeks Late, I Have Very Light Crampy Feelings Off And On My Breast Have Been Tender For About A Week Or Two, Im Wondering Could I Be Pregnant. Or Could It Just Be Something Else.

View more questions Search