Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lulub41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 03:11 AM
    1993 camry 4cyl auto No compression
    I have just had the head machined, new gasket and bolts. Drove it just fine for a day then went to start it and it turns over but won't start. Have been told its either timing belt( but that was checked when doing the head) no compression. What has caused this and how can I fix it?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 1993 toyota camry LE 4cyl. After engine warm it cuts off and no start [ 4 Answers ]

After my engine gets warm , check eng light comes on and something on and off then pow it dies on me, then try to start , turns over but doesn't do anything, wait at least 10-20 minutes it will start and repeat the same thing, TPS,idle air control, map sensor, every sensor you can think of, EGR...

Find the EGR VSV on my 97 4cyl Camry [ 2 Answers ]

I feel a little dumb, but I can not find the EGR VSV on my 97 4cyl Camry. I find, it seems, two VSV units - but neither seem to be EGR VSV. As I stand leaning over drivers side fender looking in to engine compartment - I quickly see and identify two similar units. Not the one in the image of...

92 camry 4cyl 2.2 won't start, everything else works perfect, is it ignition switch? [ 1 Answers ]

92 camry will not start when key is turned. Everything else works fine. I bypassed ignition wire to starter, and connected lead on starter direct to battery lead, and it started like it should. Does this mean my ignition switch is bad? Anyone got another possible diagnosis? Ohh sorry I forgot to...

1996 camry LE 4dr sedan 4cyl cranks but won't start? [ 3 Answers ]

Yesterday my camry was running fine. After the engine was off for about 4 hours, I tried to start it and nothing happened -- no cranking, no clicking noise, no bells, no dash lights. I jumped the battery (battery's about 2 years old) and still no cranking. I looked at the fuse blocks near the...

97 Toyota Camry 4cyl. While driving it Died! [ 7 Answers ]

97 Toyota Camry 4cyl. While driving it Died! While driving it stalled and came to a stop. It was spurting like it was going to run out of gas (before it died) but the tank is 3/4 full. While trying to start it up again it sounds like the starter is just spinning. All the Belts turn while trying...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.