Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CarlyCuthbertx Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 06:07 PM
    Cartilage Piercing!
    I just got my cartilage pierced on the 28th of January so I know it should still be slightly sore etc.. I'm kind of worried though because my top part of my ear is slightly purple like blood isn't getting to it and the piercing hole is quite nippy and pulses. It's a ring I have and is really difficult to take out, suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage Piercing? [ 3 Answers ]

I just got my cartilage pierced. It is like a regular cartilage piercing and i went to Piercing Pagoda. My ear is swollen but it doesn't hurt. My mom and I don't know whether we should take it out or keep it in and see what happens. They did it with a gun not a needle. Is there a difference between...

Cartilage piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I have 2 ear piercings on my lobe.. And I'm getting my cartilage pierced tomorrow at piercing pagoda with a gun.. And I'm scared to deathhh! Do you think it will hurt? Or does it hurt?

Cartilage piercing help! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay. So, I've had my cartilage piercing for almost two years. It took awhile to heal, and I thought the pain would be over once it did. But now, it randomly starts hurting out of no where. I mean, I can sleep on it all night, and it won't hurt in the mornings. But sometimes, it just hurts out of...

Cartilage piercing help! [ 4 Answers ]

I got the cartilage on my right ear pierced two days ago at claires with a 14 kt gold stud and gun... I can turn it OK, but it stings some and it hurts to move it back and forth. Most of the people I know that have had this done have gotten theirs infected and had to take it out and let the...

Cartilage Piercing. [ 3 Answers ]

So Im Going to Go Get My Cartilage Pierced & 2nd Holes In My Ear Lobes . Does It Hurt If Using A Gun?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.