Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funmijuwon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Changing school
    Am currently a student on m-1 visa in tulsa. I don't like my school and want to change to a better school. I don't wish for a transfer either. I prefer to exit usa and reenter on another I-20. My visa is valid till 2013,my passport is also valid. Am I in any risk of not being able to reenter the usa? Can the former school do anything to jeopardise my exit any entry into america? Amleaving the school on a clean slate. Please advice me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2012, 02:13 PM
    I guess the question is why you don't want just to go to a new school, do you wish to take a year or so off before?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custodial Parents changing school [ 1 Answers ]

I am the custodial parent of my son. When my ex and I got divorced I was living in the same county as him. However, last August I moved to another county. I sent a letter to the court and my ex granting permission for me to move as required in Indiana. It was not disputed and we did make our move....

Changing school for gifted child [ 2 Answers ]

My 7 year old is gifted. I am not happy with her school. Are there any scholarships available for private school. She is in second grade reading on a mid 4th grade level. How do I change her school?

Everybody is changing at my school ! What to do? [ 7 Answers ]

Everyone Seems To Be Different. I Feel Like I'm Losing My True Friends And There Should Be No Reason. Has Anyone Else Been THrough My Phase??

View more questions Search