Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 15, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Exhaust pipes
    Other than the whim of the designer, is there a reason for the exhaust pipe exiting on different sides of a vehicle ?
    I've noticed some are on the left, some right others centre.
    Can't you tell I've been in too many traffic jams the last few days.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2007, 04:43 PM
    It's usually on the opposite side the fuel door is on. Yes there are reasons. Safety is one of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exhaust for YZ250F [ 1 Answers ]

What recommendations do you have on getting an after market exhaust that is US Forest Service approved for my YZ250F.

Frozen pipes - detecting burst pipes [ 1 Answers ]

Cold side of the kitchen faucet was frozen this a.m. Trickle returned this evening, followed by an immediate drop in hot faucet pressure - then some brownish water - the brownish water lasted 20 seconds - but the pressure is still low 1/3 pressure now and can get both some hot and some cold Have...

Exhaust vent [ 4 Answers ]

We have a new furnace located in the basement with a PVC exhaust pipe. The exhaust exits the house through the wall at the floor joists and is turned down toward the ground with a 90 degree elbow. Is this a common practice? I just assumed that it would exhaust through the roof as the old systems...

Extending the exhaust hose? :) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have just had a portable air conditioner delivered which is fantastic, I got it from a UK company called B&Q and it's a 10,000 BTU. It arrived with a 1.5metre exhaust hose which isn't long enough, currently, we have it working by it going round another door and the hot air going into...

View more questions Search