Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bloodbox2012 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 06:13 AM
    Possibility of pregnancy
    Need some help guys. It was my girl's birthday last night so we went out, had dinner, and decided to get a room. I did not come insider her the first time. Wust did a bit of mutual masturbation
    And I ended blowing my blow right in the air. So, we rest a bit, talk, and then decided to do it another round. THis time, I got a bit inside of her. Her period ended Jan 20 or 21. I checked some of
    The free ovulationc calendars and it's saying that the 29th (the night we went out and did it) was her time of ovulation(although she did say she wasn't ovulating). SOme factors to consider her is that she has already been pregnant (kid from a
    Previous relationship). Her kid is not even 6 months and she has been subject to a mountain full of stress and she just came back from the USA last Nov 25. I know there is a risk of pregnancy but has
    Anyone her had any experience wherein wherein you came inside of her on her 14th day and was able to avoid the big "P"? I need to know to what are my next steps to avoid her getting pregnant. As I
    Amn typing this, it has just been a few hours since we did it. It is the 30th of January. 8:16am = ) We did it last nyt, the 29th at around 9:30pm
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jan 30, 2012, 06:26 AM
    You are able to take her to a local pharmacy or emergancy doctors appointment they can give her a emergancy pill which will prevent her from falling pregnant its just like the pill in general but works on its own and is completely safe I have had to have it a couple of times but prevents unwanted pregnancy or abortions

Jan 30, 2012, 07:23 AM
    Thanks Berta. Well she told me that there wasn't anything to worry about since she wasn't ovulating at that time. She too has been through a great deal of stress (loss of sleep, etc) and I am thinking that's also one probable reason that can delay her ovulation. Should I feel assured or should I worry?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 30, 2012, 07:25 AM
    She can ovulate without even knowing she is doing so. Get the Plan B pill anyway. Play it safe.

Jan 30, 2012, 07:49 AM
    Thanks J_9.. I'll try that.. will keep you guys posted. Once she gets her period on the 3rd week.. I'm buying everyone beers!

Feb 16, 2012, 01:34 PM
    All right guys.. her period came a day early. Regular period. No spotting. Should I put my worries to rest or is there anything that I need to be weary of? Saw a local OBgyne and said all is good but wanted to get your opinion guys...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2012, 03:30 PM
    Most likely since her period came on schedule, and it is normal for her, you are in the clear. Some women can have some bleeding in early pregnancy, but most often it will not be the same as their usual period.

Just a word of caution: never reenter after you have ejaculated... this is one of the reasons withdrawal does not always work well. Always be sure to use a condom before there is any penetration.

Feb 19, 2012, 08:13 AM
    Thanks DoulaLC. The stress that I went though through those almost 2 weeks was just legendary. I knew I came in her just a tad bit but all the info that I read says that even a bit is enough to cause an explosion of life. She got her period a day early and it was normal not spotting (she has a few units of nursing to her credit and she has gotten pregnant before). Thanks again DoulaLC. So a period coming a day early is pretty normal right? Nothing to be alarmed of?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2012, 04:34 PM
    It can be perfectly normal. Again, most likely there is no pregnancy involved. The odds of becoming pregnant in any given cycle are actually fairly low (about 20-25%) even when couples are trying to conceive. If she used the plan b, as was suggested, odds would be reduced even more.

She can always try a pregnancy test for the peace of mind if need be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibility Of pregnancy ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I last had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on February 18th , the day before I ovulated ( I used a calender ) , buh I still got a normal period on march 3rd as expected, my next period was suppose to arrive on April 1st and it did not so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex that day, today...

Is there possibility of pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! My and my girl friend had sex in the first week of January 2011. She had her period in the last week of December 2010, probably, 24th or 25th of December. Its 2 Feb now, she didn't had her periods and we are afraid of pregnancy because it was unprotected sex and we are not in a situation to...

Pregnancy possibility [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex on Oct 3rd. And about a week later I started not feeling well, like sick to my stomach and having severe cramp like pains. But I was due for my period for a couple weeks, but I had possibly what you would call as " implantation bleeding", a nother week and half passed with not feeling...

What is my possibility of pregnancy? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got a new job, low stress, awesome management, great co-workers, so I'm under no stress, not even financially. I recently noticed that I missed my period by a week. I have had my normal period cramps when I usually do though- a week before my period starts- but no blood has come out. I...

Possibility of pregnancy? [ 12 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend were having outercourse and my hand might have gotten pre semen on them when I touched her. She complains about getting nauseated at times and has stomach pains in the morning. The events happened about 5 days ago. Can she be pregnant like that?

View more questions Search