Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jan 30, 2012, 06:03 AM
    Conception issues
    Hi there I'm 26 and have two children aged 6 and 3 I have been trying for another and have managed to fall pregnant 3 times but I can never make it past 5 weeks the just don't hold my body has never been the same after having my last child I used to have clear skin now my skin is spotty and each month before my menstal my chest become really sore where I can't really do much also recently I have began to spot after intercoarse and are having constant back pain and a tender feeling in my abdomen as if I'm brusied please help I can't get a appointment and I'm beginning to worry it may be something serious thanks not pregnant though
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 30, 2012, 01:16 PM
    I'm sorry you've been through so many losses. I've had 5 myself so I know how difficult it can be.
    If you can't get an appointment, are you able to switch doctors? It might be nothing, but it's best to get checked out.
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jan 31, 2012, 02:13 AM
    Thanks I'm waiting at the moment I have been sent to the gyno dep for a check up but its about a 6 month wait and the doctors give me no answer as to why its not happening or why I'm like this kind of feel I don't have control over my own body and its scary not knowing what's wrong have another doctors appointment on the 8th with another doctor who I hope can give me so e answers thanks for reply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conception issues [ 0 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and am trying for a baby. I started my periods at 16 and went straight on the contraceptive injection. While on the injection I had little or no periods at all. I came off the injection 2 years ago and have never had a period since. I never worried or thought anything of it until...

Conception issues [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old now and I am engaged to be married to the love of my life who love kids... I want to be able to have children for him but I don't think that I can. We have tried for about 6mo now and we have had no succuss... when I was about 16 I was forced to have sex with this guy and when my...

Conception? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering how long sperm can live outside the body? If semen gets on hands or a finger, then is immediately inserted into the vagina, could she get pregnant, or would the sperm die when in contact with the air?

Conception [ 2 Answers ]

I am due June 20, 2010. I had an early ultrasound done to determine this because I was not sure of my lmp. I need to know when the baby was conveived and what the chances are to the baby being conceived on the 15th of Sept as opposed to the following week.

View more questions Search