Ask
    wendy2005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 02:50 AM
    Laminate flooring on laminate flooring
    Can you put laminate flooring on laminate flooring
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 30, 2012, 02:53 AM
    What kind of laminate is there, what kind do you want to put over it, and how is each installed? (click, glue, nail, etc.)
    rachinesafire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 03:40 AM
    Hey dude, its hard to understand your point. You have written like a Fax. So can please explain it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laminate flooring [ 2 Answers ]

I am just about to lay laminate LOC flooring and I was just wondering that after you out the first line of it down know the seond line has to be staggered but does it usually go in any sort of pattern concerning the joins?

Laminate Flooring [ 4 Answers ]

I am thinking of putting engineered laminate flooring in my house, including the bathrooms and kitchen. Has anyone had a water problem in these rooms with the laminate flooring?

Laminate flooring transition to raised vinyl flooring [ 4 Answers ]

Installer put new 1/4' subfloor in bathroom last year when installing new Tarkett (vinyl) flooring, with a metal strip transition to existing hall carpet. Now we are installing 12mm laminate in hall, which with underlay, is approximately the same height. However, when the metal strip was removed,...

Laminate flooring [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased my laminate flooring today and was puzzled by what I was told. The location I purchased it from said that since the flooring I purchased came with the foam backing already attached to the planks then I did not need to purchase the roll underlayment, the form on the back was all I...

Laminate flooring [ 1 Answers ]

Do I need to remove the skirting boards when laying laminate flooring

View more questions Search