Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anushree7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 11:04 PM
    How to start a Hindu marriage bureau in Goa, India?
    How to start a Hindu marriage bureau in Goa, India?

Curious to know how to get the database

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need a business licence to start up a marriage bureau from home UK? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My friend is planning to start up a marriage bureau from home, and she was wondering if she needs to get a business licence? If yes where does she get one from? Thanks for your help Best wishes,

How to register marriage in portuguese consulate goa? [ 0 Answers ]

Respected sir/madam,I would like to take an appointment to register marriage in portuguese consulate in goa.we have nobody in goa and we are atpresent in uk.My husband is portuguese passport holder and we are coming in month of December for only 12days.please can you give me an appointment in month...

Marriage process sent to CRC Lisboa from Goa by dhl courier [ 0 Answers ]

How long does the marriage process take to be registered. I have sent my marriage registration documents directly to CRC Lisboa from Goa with the necessary bank draft. It is now 45 days I have not received any reply or acknowledgement from them. How do I follow up? Do they reply by email ? What is...

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

I am from goa india and I had applied for portuguese nationaliy through the consulate [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am from goa. India and, I had applied for Portuguese Nationality through the Consulate in Goa for which I have been regisered. My question is,can I get or apply for my B.I in London. Uk. And also for Portuguese Passport over there. Please Help Hanking U in Advance

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.