Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emilyanne2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 06:27 PM
    What's that movie called?
    Where there is a small almost pioneer like village where the village is ran by the elders. They have look out towers over the village will bells that our run when the beasts with the red cloaks come out of the woods. The beasts come out at night only and kill pigs and the odd person. At the end the young people of the village learn that the beasts are the elders dressed up as the beasts to try and keep the people in the village so they don't learn that on the other side of the woods is normal, modern civilization.
    There was a parody like the scary movies series about this movie.
    Pleasee help
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 29, 2012, 06:44 PM
    The Village
    emilyanne2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 06:46 PM
    Ohh ****t. that was pretty obvious
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Jan 29, 2012, 11:58 PM
    Don't watch it its complete crap you'll waste 2 1/2 hrs of your life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

I have two I need but I thinks its about a few brothers with special powers and they fight I have no idea what its called. And the other one is where a witch was killed and she comes out at night

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What's that movie called? [ 4 Answers ]

American movie in one scene a group of guys go into a bar, one pretends to be blind and causes havoc waiving his white stick around

What is this movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

Its about a man who lives for centuries and won't die unless this head is cut off. I watched it when I was little. I guess the movie was made in late 80s or in the early 90s.

What was that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

The story was about a man and a woman who attended various support groups for conditions neither of them had. I think they were looking for dates. They ended up hooking up and dividing up the meetings so they would not show up at the same ones. Anybody remember the name of this one?

View more questions Search