Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    georgia45 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 05:43 PM
    I can't get an erection and I'm 17?
    I can't get an erection anymore and I am 16 years old, up until acouple of days ago I was getting it fine
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Have you spoken to your father about this? You really should, and get in to see a doctor.

Many things can cause this. Stress, anxiety, and any other kind of emotional upset. Diet, exercise, (like if you recently started a weight lifting regimen) medications, vitamins,

Definitely talk to your parents and get in to a doctor to check it out.
    nanuchini Posts: 39, Reputation: -6

Jan 29, 2012, 06:36 PM
    Don't worry about this type of stuff. Conce on study only every thing will will be fine. This is normal.

Jan 29, 2012, 06:50 PM
    What do I do to regain the ability?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2012, 09:55 PM
    Perhaps you are masterbating too much? Give it a rest for a couple of weeks.
    Next was this with a girl or just by yourself. But sometimes you don't and sometimes it will not stay hard. That is just life, What happens is when it does not work right, you start worry, then the more you worry, the more problems you have.

Relax, let it rest and then it should be fine. If not, a medical exam would be needed
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2012, 09:55 PM
    Perhaps you are masterbating too much? Give it a rest for a couple of weeks.
    Next was this with a girl or just by yourself. But sometimes you don't and sometimes it will not stay hard. That is just life, What happens is when it does not work right, you start worry, then the more you worry, the more problems you have.

Relax, let it rest and then it should be fine. If not, a medical exam would be needed

Jan 30, 2012, 05:04 AM
    Ive not hung out with a girl, so I'm wondering if I can't get a full erection because I'm not horny enough by myself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No erection [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is on blood pressure med, but sex don't seem to interest him as much as it does me. I use to worry him a lot about having sex, but now I really don't care if I get it from him because he can not get or keep a erection. What must I do. I am very flustrated. I have a vibrator, but would...

Can't get an erection [ 10 Answers ]

My girlfriend is much much more experienced than I am, I'm 17 and I can't seem to get an erection, or if I do hold it, I'm a teenager and I know this is not a doctor necessary problem because its never been before. I think I might be psyching myself out, but when were doing stuff I'm either nervous...

Can't Keep An Erection [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 19 and can't seem to keep an erection on a consistent basis. I am very heathly and always had amazing performance in bed until the last year or so. Even when I masturbate I can't seem to get it has hard as I used to. Any help is greatly appriciated Thank you

Couldn't get an erection [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old gay male and last night me and my boyfriend tried to have anal sex for the first time. I had ejaculated about 45 minutes before hand and I had an erection when I put on the condom but when I went to try and have sex with him, I lost my erection and I couldn't get it back. This...

View more questions Search