Ask
    BuilderButch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Comment on missjulie380's post
    Self indulging
    casperdnb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shelley7180
    I have recently been stocked by a subsidiary of TAN called Sunshine Vacations because I signed up to win $50K. My husband and I finally responded to their repeated calls. We were offered a "free" 3 day/2 night vacation, including air and hotel, to Orlando, Las Vegas, or Reno. I was just wondering if anyone had been on one of these "vacations"? If so, what was it like? Crappy hotel in a shady neighborhood?
    Don't go stay away from this company its nothing but a hassle.They did not offer me a vacation just said I would receive a online shopping spree and the stuff on the site I could shop from was dollar store garbage a company that offers that as a incentive is definitely not a company I want to invest the next 7 years let alone 24k WHAT EVER YOU DO Don't SIGN ANYTHING JUST WALK OUT AND LEAVE THE FREE GIFTS STILL COST YOU MONEY
    missy81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 11:07 AM
    I have recently been stocked by a subsidiary of TAN called Sunshine Vacations because I signed up to win $50K. My husband and I finally responded to their repeated calls. We were offered a "free" 3 day/2 night vacation, including air and hotel, to Orlando, Las Vegas, or Reno. I was just wondering if anyone had been on one of these "vacations"? If so, what was it like? Crappy hotel in a shady neighborhood?
    Shelley, my husband received an email yesterday identical to this, saying we'd be chosen to receive a 3 day vacation to Reno, Vegas, or Orlando. He called them and they told us we had to attend a session at their travel agency, SmarTravel in Cincinnati. It seemed suspicious to me that we had about 8 different sessions to choose from. If we were so special and had actually won something, why would there be so many sessions? Also, they never said we had actually won a vacation, they said we were chosen to receive a "free" vacation.

After doing a Google search and finding this post, among many others about this scam, we have decided not to go. Even if all we have to do is sit through a one hour high-pressure sale, it's not worth the fees, and having to schedule our vacation on their terms, not to mention the condition the hotels might be in once we get there. I'd rather plan our vacations on our terms. I'm glad we decided not to waste our time.

And I'm sorry, cissey, but that is a dishonest way to market for these vacation packages. False "contests" and tricking people to come to the office for a sale is just dishonest.

Thank you for you post shelley!
    Dave1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 07:42 PM
    I have had great experiences with this company for the past 10 years. In fact I am looking to buy 2 weeks from someone. If anyone is interested please PM me
    xoticpt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 07:48 AM
    My finacee was contacted a few days ago regarding this... I was suspicious at first, but I decided what the heck. It was only 60 minutes. MISTAKE!!

We got there at 6:30... We waited until 7:00PM for our presentation... Our presentation lasted about 50 minutes or so... Not bad at first... Then we get to talk to a wonderful sales consultant... "NO I'M NOT PAYING $12K for your 30 vacation package". Turns out they can finnance it for you... Great little did they know I can do math faster than most people in my head... So they start writing down the numbers... $2400 down, $195/mo for 84 months... That alone was over $18,000 for the $12,000 package... Not to mention the $339 annual fee, and $99 booking fee... They kept telling me a vacation will never cost me more than $499... I kept having to correct them saying no a vacation will cost me $339 + $400 + $99... Their rebutal was always that's cheaper than most still... Ha I've never paid over $1000 for any vacation yet... Especially to any destinations that they provide... Anyhow, I told them the financing was a rip... So the offer me a better financing deal... $700 down, $51/mo for 60 months, that got me 8 vacations instead of their 30 deal from above... I still didn't bite... Then they cut the down payment to $200 and raise the monthly payment to $63/mo for 60 months and 8 vacations... In case you didn't catch that, the last deal I just said was more expensive than the previous... Mind you the whole time I still have to pay that $339 annual fee and $99 booking fee for each vacation... So finally I just said I'd like my travel voucher and I'll be on my way... So they walk me to their "gifting" dept. I didn't realize until about 10 mintues later what they had done... Our sales person walked us into a waiting room full of people waiting to get their vouchers... Then she said congratulations, like we bought a package... It didn't occur to me at the moment this was another sales tactic, to get make the people waiting feel like they missed out... So we finally get called into an office to get our voucher... That gifting dept. was actually last chance sales dept... Lets not forget that every deal they've offered me so far has becoming increasingly more expensive in the long run... So while the used car salesman, fills out the paperwork for my voucher he asks what made me not buy... I tell him, well your annual fee and your down payment and your booking fee... So he offers me another deal... $800 down, no annual fee, $99 booking fee and $400 for each week... Sounds like a great deal right? It gets better... I don't like that down payment, so they will make it $500 down, no annual fee, $99 booking and $400 for each week... Oh and lets not forget the $30 per night for a peak season vacation... B/C who wants to go to Colorado when there is no snow... so $710/7 nights... That's $101.42 per night... It's not a bad price... But with a little homework ANYONE can get that price... Without paying their down payment whatever it is... Regardless I pass on the last offer, and the gifting/sales guy wads up the paper and throws it away making you think the offer is gone forever... Finally I get the voucher, which is a voucher to get a voucher to book a trip... I really don't have another 2 and half hours to spend trying to get a 2 nights trip to Vegas, so I think I will pass on this...

Oh yeah the highlight of the whole evening is when they kept asking where my dream vacation was... I said Australia, and they kept saying we have nice places in Hawaii... HAWAII IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO AUSTRALIA PEOPLE...

MORAL: If you want to go and be entertained with some high pressure sales tactics, be my guest... Just watch the numbers, it's all about the numbers... Honestly for the same or not much more you can get a vacation that is exactly what you want w/o the hassle of this BS...
    redflowers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 09:33 PM
    I'm sorry your visit to Sunshine was horrible... not all of us who work there are high pressue sales people. I have been there for while now, and I know the program in and out, and really, all it is is wholesale vs. retail, bottom line. I know it seems like a scam, I thought it was when I was hired! In the long run, you will save money, as you would with any product you buy wholesale. But I KNOW it's not for everyone. I welcome the skepticism with my potential new members, it means they aren't idiots. If you ever go to ANY travel industry presentation, they will bribe you with a gift and it will always be a high-pressure sale with money down that day. We are members of the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, and belong to the BBB... we even sponsored the BBB Integrity luncheon. I'm not trying to toot our own horn or tell you you were wrong for not getting involved. My advice? If you didn't like Sunshine, then you will hate timeshare presentations. Research the company before you go in and next time, you'll be prepared... they are always longer then what they say - the presentation it typically on schedule, but you add conversation, questions, it will go longer. I understand that some people may not be thrilled with their gifts... but it's free, please don't expect it to be at the Ritz, be realistic... there are no hidden costs - we tell you the costs upfront. It is a voucher because we do not schedule any vacations at our office - we are a mere enrollment center. I am interested in who your sales person was though...
    Cheesey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 01:41 PM
    I worked at a company last year and we had a great relationship with TAN. The were very active with our organization. That is how I found tis site, trying to look them up. The donated trip to our Silent and live Auctions. Many of our board members and clients went ontrips through TAN. I will honestly say many of them borough vacation homes through TAN because they were so impressed. All travel companie offer incentives to get you in the door. I will tell you that I have not had direct dealings with Sunshine Vacations, JUST TAN. And they are great!!
    Cheesey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 01:42 PM
    I worked at a company last year and we had a great relationship with TAN. The were very active with our organization. That is how I found tis site, trying to look them up. They donated trips to our Silent and live Auctions. Many of our board members and clients went on trips through TAN. I will honestly say many of them borough vacation homes through TAN because they were so impressed. All travel companies offer incentives to get you in the door. I will tell you that I have not had direct dealings with Sunshine Vacations, JUST TAN. And they are great!!
    Grace0157 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave1234
    I have had great experiences with this company for the past 10 years. In fact I am looking to buy 2 weeks from someone. If anyone is interested please PM me

If anyone is interested in purchasing vacations with TAN, please PM me! Thanks!
    jdselby1024 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Let's just say you could find better hotels or so called resorts
    jdselby1024 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cissy17
    I was actually an employee of this company for about 4 years.

The Sunshine Vacations in your article is NOT the same company at all. Sunshine is actually a member of the Columbus BBB and has been for quite a few years. Go to the Columbus Ohio BBB page and search it out. Whoever that guy is in that article is in NO way apart of Sunshine or Travel Advantage Network. I have no idea who that guy is and I know everyone from the tip-top of the company on down.

Sunshine (and it's sister company in Cincinnati, SmarTravel, as well as other offices in the Mid-Atlantic) sell vacation week packages for Travel Advantage Network, based out of Millersville, MD (who is also a BBB member and actually won a BBB award a few years back - search 'em out).

With the marketing, you probably registered for the $50K car or cash drawing (I'm not sure what promo they're running now). It's completely legit - a winner is selected once a year. You'll be contacted by the marketing office and offered some sort of small trip (used to be furnished by Spirit Incentives, probably still is) - all you have to pay is the taxes and 100% refundable deposit (generally $50 - $100 and yes, it is refunded) and another small gift (these change up often, just to keep it 'fresh').

Why do they do marketing this way? It is a very legit company, that furnishes quality vacations, but it's not an "item" that you will roll out of bed in the morning and go, "Hum, I feel like I need to purchase a vacation week member package today". It's something that people need to be marketed for.

If you don't want to be called - say 'take my name off the list, please'. If you don't want to purchase - say no. And gawd forbit you have a problem with the promotional company (like Spirit Incentives) - call and they're more than happy to help out. TAN has been around for a decade - I know the Ohio offices have been around since 01 and I think 02. Some of the other Mid-Atlantic offices longer. There's no way they could be around this long if they were a scam.

Hope that helps. :)
    Nothing
    OuttaCtown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 12:30 PM
    I just purchased the vacation package and it seems to be very much want we were looking for... way better then a timeshare. I actually would like to work there it seems exciting and very rewarding.

Crissy any advise?

Quote Originally Posted by cissy17
    Being that you went to the BBB site, I'm sure you saw that the guy's name in the article you posted is not same as the owner for the Sunshine Vacations,LLC., located in Dublin/Columbus, OH. Also, the company in your article is based out of NY. The Sunshine Vacations in your article is NOT the same company. Period. I agree that the company in that article is a complete rip-off - they're the reason why legit companies like the Sunshine Vacations of Dublin, OH/TAN work so hard to maintain their reputation. The point I was making is that your article is NOT talking that the same company that the original poster with the question was asking about.

Also, as you went to the BBB's site, you should have read that the BBB plainly states you need to keep in mind the VOLUME of customers that a company deals in relation to the number of complaints they receive. That office see about 400-550-ish people a month - do the math over a year. So, yeah, I do think that's a really great, low complaint ratio.

And ANY business at some point is going to have someone that's unhappy - it's the nature of beast with business in gerneral. But it's a company's responsibility to correct these issues when they arrive, which they do. As you quoted, all issues are resolved and closed. If they were screwing people, the BBB wouldn't let the keep their standing.

Like I said before, if you get called and don't want to be - ask them to take your name out of the data base. If you go in and don't want to join - say no. If you have a problem - tell them, and they're more than happy to help. It's a good company that offers a service that people enjoy. If it's a fit in your life, great! Welcome! If not, thanks for stopping by and hearing what they do. That simple.

And, Fr_Chuck, I'm not a current employee - I've moved to another city or I still would be an employee. As I stated at the beginning of my first post, I worked for this company for 4 years - it's nothing that I'm hiding. I worked with really great people in a really great company and, yes, if someone's being a little unfair b/c they may not have some correct information or the insight that I do, as I WAS associated that company, I'm going to stand up for them - and fairly respond to the original question posed. I'm sure you can understand and appreciate that.
    lovetotravel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 09:05 PM
    I know this is off the original question but... I am a TAN member and love the program. I did not enjoy the sales pitch but ended up purchasing it at a good price. My family and I have used it many times. 198 for a weeks vacation in a nice condo, you can't beat that. I have to say that there are a feww places I would not book because they are dated but they are adding new and better places all of the time you just have to do a little research before you book. I like cross-referencing with tripadvisor, there you can see actual traveler comments and photos that have been submitted instead of the postcard pictures the hotels what you to see. I also would say that I will ONLY use this program if it is within the states, using TAN to travel international is silly in my opinion. I use applevacations or funjet where everything is included (flight, resort, food, transports-from and to airport, and tips - even though I still tip for better service). I know TAN has inclusive programs but by the time you add up everything separately it is more expensive. Just my two cents if it helps anyone.
    dglennware Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jul 15, 2008, 01:23 PM
    I just cancelled an appointment with Sunshine after reading a lot of negative things here. I was offered $300 in gas certificates and a 2 night stay at Marriot (over 600 locations). I wonder if I would have attended the sales pitch if I would have really been able to use my 2 nights when I go to Allentown, Pa in 2 weeks. If I only get a voucher for another voucher, then I may not have been able to use this trip. I do not like the idea of paying a 50-100 dollar deposit and simply hoping I get it back. Oh well. If I made a mistake in not going, please let me know.
    moomoo1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 09:07 PM
    I too work for Sunshine Vacations and it is not a scam. First of all when you fill out slips to win the car and any other prize if you read what you are filling out it clearly states on the back that you will be contacted by Sunshine Vacations. Second of all you have to know that they are going to try to sell you something otherwise what would be the purpose of giving you the free vacation, they would not be making any money. Absolutely NOTHING is free in this world, Spirit Incentives spends a lot of time booking these reservations and if someone doesn't show up for the stay then they wasted all of their time for nothing. You say that you can just use your own credit card instead of paying high interest rates, then why are you trying to get a free vacation if you have so much money. Honestly, you act like $50 dollars is a lot of money to spend, but how many of you have been on a vacation for $50 before? You do get the money back after you go on the trip. Travel Advantage Network is geared towards the middle class person that can't afford $3000 out of pocket all at once for one vacation, that is why they offer financing. Don't be so quick to judge a company and give it a bad rep if you haven't the first clue about it.
    meridian59gar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 03:24 PM
    I entered to win a car in Columbus OH and went to their Dublin office today (10/11/08). All the negative posts are true - I was given the same 'if you come in 2 days, you get free airfare' spiel, so I did come in 2 days. The sales process went down EXACTLY as people state. High pressure, multiple 'tricks' and 'redirects', and lots of numbers thrown at you. Fortunately, I googled this very website beforehand and went in with knowledge of what was to come. I asked questions they'd probably never heard before, such as:

"You give me guaranteed financing for this $15,000 cost for this package? Your interest rate ($185 monthly payments) is 16.87%? Isn't that a loan? Why don't I just go to my bank and get a $15,000 loan with an interest rate of 5%?"

I was met with this expression: :confused:

So yes, listen to all the negative posts here and on Google. They're right. They don't tell the whole story, however. TAN/Sunshine Vacations is a legitimate business, yes, but it is NOT in the business of vacations. That's why their vacation service is terrible. They are in the business of offering HIGH INTEREST RATE LOANS.

Let me reiterate to emphasize:

Sunshine Vacations' primary source of profit is HIGH INTEREST RATE LOANS. They give large loans to allow people to buy in to the 'vacation wholesaling', and they charge you INTEREST RATES WORSE THAN A CREDIT CARD amortized over SEVEN YEARS resulting in CUSTOMERS OWING MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MONEY.

A $15,000 loan at 16.87% a MONTH for 7 years will cost most people their retirement, which is, ironically, when they would have used those terrible vacations anyway!
    judinmidlothian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 08:28 AM
    T.A.N. /// Travel Advantage Network /// Southern Journeys of Texas, LLC

This company offers package deals for multiple vacations. We went to their meeting, but didn't sign anything. Sample of deals are:
    ~ 20 vac for $10,000 (This was bumped to 40
    ~ 20 vac for $8500
    ~ 10 vac for $5000 (This was bumped to 15)
    The vacactions are at their condos, villas, and hotels.
    There were bonuses if we signed immediately.
    They are NOT members of the BBB bureau, but are listed in their directory.
    They said that they have been in business since the early 90's, but we can only find 1999 and 2001 dates.
    What do you know about this company??
    e2l4len Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 05:33 AM

I also entered into a drawing in Columbus, OH also and got a call yesterday (10/23/08) from Sunshine Vacations. I thought is was very suspicious and the girl kept asking me "why arn't you excited? You really did win a complimentary cruise." I kept thinking that I entered the drawing for a car/money, not a cruise so I know there is a catch. After looking at all of these posts I now know what it is.

Th lady on the phone said that when we get there, they will try and sell us on other vacations but tell them that you want to try out our services first and take the complimentary cruise and airfare. Is this really true? Do you still walk away with the complimentary cruise if you don't spend the thousands of dollars? Meridian59gar, you would know!
    kimchee10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2008, 12:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shelley7180 View Post
    WOW! Cissy You are really defending this company. If you're such a fan why did you leave? I'm going to tell you all about my experience with Sunshine Vacations. Oh, by the way, what you are posting has NOTHING to do with my original question....

They DO NOT stop calling if you tell them to. I received calls AFTER my husband and I gave up and went to the stupid sales presentation. This was supposed to be a 60 minute presentation that turned out to be over 2 hours. We told 6 different people that we were not interested in spending $24,000 on vacations. They just kept making us sit there. After we finally got out of that office we thought it was over. No more messages 2 to 5 times a day, WRONG. I had to end up contacting the FCC because they would not STOP calling.

I don't know if I was delirious or not, but I actually found one part of the initial sales presentation humorous. Part of the sales pitch actually stated that the US divorce rate was up to 70% because we DON'T TAKE ENOUGH VACATIONS! Really, silly me I thought it was because of financial issues! Then he actually have the nerve to sarcastically say "but that won't happen to you two, right?" I'm not a violent person, but I've never wanted to slap the piss out of someone so badly!

We told that man we were not interested, and while waiting for person #2 he proceeded to tell us about his recent drug related arrest. Nothing makes me want to give my hard earned money to a company more! That gives me complete piece of mind to say "Yes, crack head, I do have a spare $24K lying around. Let me pay you by check, so you have my address. Actually, let me just write it down and give you directions to make you robbing me go much more smoothly." (No sarcasm there at all!)

After telling them that we weren't interested because it wasn't in our budget, they then decided to offer us financing. You got it, a high interest loan for VACATIONS! I could just charge it on my credit card, and pay 0% interest if I needed to go on vacation that bad.

We went through this 4 more times. So, just saying "no" is not good enough. They want to find your breaking point of when you are going to get mad or just break down and buy.

All I wanted to know by my original post was if the hotel in Vegas was crappy. Yes, it is. It is exactly what I thought a shady, off-the-strip, crappy hotel. You can upgrade to a hotel on the strip if you'd like for a ridiculous amount. Why would I pay $178/night for the Riviera when I can stay at the Palms for $80/night? Oh, and the deposit in only refundable if you take the trip. If for some reason you can't go you lose your money. Some things you forgot to mention in your "Sunshine is #1" speech.
    I wish I would've read this forum a year ago, because that is when I was suckered into signing up with tan. It has been a waste of my money. It all started when my fiancé got an email out of the blue to win a trip to Vegas if only we come to the Milwaukee location and listen to their speech for a half hour. Well we went. I've turned down timeshare sellers before. I'm usually very cautious as to what I purchase and from whom. But my fiancé was so certain he wanted this thing so bad. We ended up sitting there for 2 1/2 hours because they had to get their supervisor and whatnot and I didn't want to pay $24,000. I don't have that much. Then they tried lowering it to $12,000. I told them flat out. We were both broke college students. Well, I guess we should've never said anything, because I guess they just tried harder. I just received a new credit card at that time with a limit of... let's just say a lot. Well, I was so sick of them nagging us and my fiancé didn't help at all, because he's like "oh come on hon...we'll go on vacations, you'll see..." so I just gave in. Compared to your 24,000 it was only $4,000 I ended up paying on my credit card with a "low" apr of 18% (low, my @$$) but it's been a year, and we still have not used it. Also we didn't even get to go to vegas, because even though I sent in the so called refundable $50, I never received any information on booking the trip. And every time I tried calling, I got put on hold and then disconnected. So I gave up. To this day, I'm still paying off my credit card.. which could've paid for some of my student loans, or my car payments, or possibly an airfare ticket to go see my family in Korea. And because it's not a timeshare, we can never sell it, but will have to keep paying their monthly fees of like $50 until we die. Nice. And if for any reason my fiancé and I don't get married, we're both screwed, him more than me, since I'm stuck with the bill, because our names are permanently attached to the contracts and all bookings. I don't know. It's a lesson well learned. That's for sure. Definite scam. And I looked at the planwithtan.com website and their "accomodations". Most of their condos/villas are outskirts of the main attractions for a hefty price and cost the same amount if you just book with hotels.com. A lot of them look like normal hotel suites. It's not like any of them have a whirlpool in them or any special amenities. What did that guy say? Every hotel room comes with a bed, a bathroom, and a bible. Yeah, basically.
    signet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 10:41 PM
    Sorry about your situation. I worked in marketing for a company called Wyndham and invited tourists to attend our timeshare presentation. We gave away $75 packages and 3 night vacation getaways. The days of free gifts and free travel are becoming a thing of the past. Vacation Ownership is not for everybody.
    The bottom line is USE. If you do not plan on going on any more vacations why buy a timeshare or a vacation plan. People need to plan on using their vacation condos. I know its hard but over time it is paid for and hopefully there are opportunities for travel within a tank of gas from your home. Many tours do not meet Financial or Use Suitability Requirements. We are working on this problem. Unless travel and vacations are important a timeshare tour is a waste of your time. I am looking at the long term future of this business which is getting better for the consumer on a daily basis. A timeshare is an excellent tool to consider if you looking for a furnished vacation condo of various size anywhere in the world. If you are the type of personality who feels comfortable owning property than you might want to do some research and find out what developer will provide you with the features and benefits you are going to USE. Learn about the pricing and financing and seek out the best deal you can get for your dollar. Marketing is seeking you out. We educate the public. The best way to handle a presentation is to be honest and upfront. Everyone goes for the gifts but for many the concept of USE and OWNERSHIP make sense. This opportunity is not right for everyone and the reasons are endless. So my advice is USE your program and pay off the mortgage. Make your vacations a priority and take lots of pictures.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mother In Law taking advantage of us [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I love each other very much and we have a wonderful little boy called Alex who is now three (I am 34 and she is 25). Her mum looked after Alex for well over a year as both of us worked. We paid her £300pcm for that as she had bus fares to pay for from her house to ours, which she...

How do I make him stop taking advantage [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with the same guy for 7 years. I know that he is not using me for sex because our sex life is not that active. I do think/know he takes advantage of my kindness and of me finanically. How do I stop this from happening. I am a nice person by nature and would do almost anything to make...

Taking advantage or what? [ 10 Answers ]

So I got this job a little over 3 months ago through a temp agency, when I interviewed they said I would be a receptionist/ admin assist. I do NOT do any reception or admin assist. I am in the shipping dept. handling mail and shipping and receiving. When I started working they offered me $13, which...

How do I use Back Taxes to my advantage? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Curtis and I live in Michigan. My two brothers and I are starting a partnership to buy houses cheap and flip them for profit. We know there is a way to pick up houses with back taxes on them for cheap. However, none of us have experience doing this. I was wondering if you...

How to locate and take advantage of opprtunities around me? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a big problem. People who are less educated than me, those who don't work as hard as me, those who are not as devoted as me grow and make progress. But I always lag behind. This surprises not only me but to my friends and relatives too. Sometimes I even become a laughing stock or a person to...

View more questions Search