Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klusey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 11:40 AM
    Is dieting beter in weight loss then workout
    What is the best way to get nice body shape and loose weight ?workout or dieting?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jan 29, 2012, 12:24 PM
    You need both to lose and maintain weight. If you only workout you will just maintain your weight and if you only diet you will gain the weight back.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2012, 05:56 AM
    You CAN lose weight just by dieting but it will take longer and you will gain it back if you don't make permanent changes to your eating habits... Exercise is an important component and not just because in conjunction with a diet for weight loss it is more effective... but because most of us really don't get enough exercise to begin with and its important to your health in many ways.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone got idears how to lose weight without dieting [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone got idears how to lose weight without dieting and obv don't say exercise lol

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

Wants a small weight loss but no dieting [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I weigh approximately 130 pounds ( no less but maybe a little more) now I don't see myself as overweight or big, I am 5'5.5" and I am twenty years old. I've been trying to loose a few pounds because I have belly fat that just won't seem to go away. I am quite a slim girl and this fatty...

View more questions Search