Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambandi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 10:44 AM
    Which of mankind activities are studied in economics?describe oeach of these activiti
    Samuel owusu
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2012, 10:52 AM
    Thank you for asking your question, we do not do our school work for you, so please tell us your ideas and answer and we can discuss them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I remember what I've studied anymore? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 17 and a 1st year college student. During exams I usually can't remember what I've memorized. When I was younger I used to just read my book once and I could understand what I've studied and I would get high marks on my exams. But now, I would read my note like 5 times already but nothing...

I have studied in the you.S. For five years. Do I still need to file 8843 form? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I studied in the U.S. in year 2003 as an exchange student in high school on J-1 visa. I have been studying on F-1 visa at university since 2007. My question is, 1)Do I have to file Form 8843 for all those years including 2003 when I was in high school? 2)I think my status has changed from...

What would an outside observer think of mankind? [ 12 Answers ]

What would an outside observer of the earth mankind current events down to the actions of a single person, think of us? Would they want to give us space travel? Anything more powerful or advanced?

Cash Flow From Investing Activities---Describe a transaction that would be reflected [ 1 Answers ]

Cash Flow From Investing Activities---Describe a transaction that would be reflected here and explain why this transaction is treated as such on the statement of cash flows. Are there any accounts that are impacted by investing activities that would appear somewhere else on the cash flow statement?

Bad seeds of mankind. [ 12 Answers ]

Its time we get our act together and start executing children that committee crimes,no child or woman or man should be above the law a child who kills needs to be killed come on my fellow man its time to wake up and destroy the bad seeds of mankind.

View more questions Search