Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jademariebish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 05:26 AM
    Bleached hair!
    Okay so I started dying my hair about a year and a half ago, I've been black, blue, red, dark blonde, light brown and dark brown- including stripping it twice too. My natural colour is a ash blonde with brown in some parts, I really want to get it back so I'm trying everything. I had a dark brown colour on my hair, with about 3 inches of my natural blonde roots coming through. I lightened my hair two weeks ago and its turned out a ginger with platinum blonde roots. If I put a light ash blonde on it will it be okay?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 29, 2012, 05:39 AM
    Just stop, you are ruining your hair. It's not healthy. Let it grow out. Cut it short if you have to while waiting. You can't lighten dark hair without some peroxide involved.
    jademariebish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 06:29 AM
    It's in good condition and still soft, I only want to know if the colour will be okay, my condition is fine, and I haven't got time to wait for it to grow out
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jan 29, 2012, 12:36 PM
    The color can come out different depending on the color of your hair. It might not stick well if you already have dyed it lot. If you have a lot of red undertones I would give the ash blonde a try, but if it doesn't work out you would be better off going to a professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red hair dye on bleached blonde hair [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this but am desperate for any advice. Right, here goes! I have long hair which was dark brown base (almost like my natural colour) with bleached blonde panels going through it. It looked fab and it was even in good condition. Then lo and behold on the 8th September just gone I...

Can I dye my hair red with box colour over bleached hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hey if I dyed my hair red with a box colour from the shop over bleached hair that is blondy brown that I had dne at the hairdressers would it damage or turn my hair a different colour ?

Bleached hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hi can you tell me if I can dye my hair a dark blonde at home which would you recommend?:)

View more questions Search