Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mr.Clean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 12:18 AM
    How much I have to charge per SF post-construction cleaning
    How much I have to charge per SF post-construction cleaning 16 Windows ground level, 28 windows 2nd floor, 26 offices average 132 sf e/o, 4 bathrooms (11 toilets, 8 sinks, tile floor)The gross building area is 16,000 sf. Not floors, (already have VCT and include the cleaning I don't have to bid this)

Also an other building, 23 windows in a mezzanine level,(3 story) with a clear space, is a warerehouse 11 storage rooms average 750 sf e/o. Concrete floor and a 14 offices 162 sf e/o VCT floor (2,263.8 sf). The gross building area is 35,000 sf. They are asking to bid by item. VCT, 3 coats. Post-construction (rough cleaning) and Final Cleaning (touch up)

This company is from in Chicago area.

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

How much I have to pay per SF post-construction cleaning [ 0 Answers ]

How much I have to pay per SF post-construction cleaning

Post construction cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How much should be charged per squre foot for post construction cleaning inside a health center in the Atlanta area?

Post-Construction Cleaning and Pre-Construction Cleaning Pricing [ 7 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company and will need to come up with a price per unit 1 bedroom post construction cleaning and pre construction cleaning> I will be entering the unit 2 times I'm not sure what to charge?

How do I charge fairly for a post construction clean up? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house and a 4 story hotel to bid on and I do not want to over charge the customer or undercharge myself. It is a final clean of the inside no moving out any debris.

How Much Do I Charge on a Post Construction Clean-Up Opportunity? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out what to charge on a post construction clean-up opportunity. The building intels 8,400 sf of exterior glass, 775 sf of skylight glass at the top of the atrium , and 4,100 sf of interior glass at the 4 sides of the atrium. I am looking for an estamate of what to charge, the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.