Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saurabh30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 10:43 PM
    I have a desktop computer and I want to connect another cpu through lan
    By connecting another computer can we get full access and get options like reboot?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jan 31, 2012, 04:26 AM
    Yes, with the proper credentials to access the first computer. But, if you had those the computer could be accessed directly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect via remote desktop two computers on lan [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could provide me with step-by-step instructions on setting up Remote Desktop on two networked computers (not using internet) in an office. Both machines have windows xp pro. I want to be able to work on the other office computer without having to keep walking over to the...

How to use remote desktop connection in LAN ? [ 1 Answers ]

How to use remote desktop connection in LAN ?

Desktop will not connect to LAN on one particular outlet, but other PCs will connect [ 1 Answers ]

I am very puzzled and without a clue as why one of my PCs will fail ("A network cable is unplugged") to connect to my LAN using a particular outlet, but if I connect another PC, as a notebook, on the same outlet there are no LAN connection failures. Yet if I connect the desktop to another outlet,...

How to connect 2 computer making one server and other client via lan [ 1 Answers ]

Hello sir, I have oracle apps installed on 1 computer with linux os and different tools of oracle like toad,report buider,form builder installed on my laptop with windows xp as os. I want to connect both computer so that I can connect oracle tools with oracle apps making one as...

Remote desktop on LAN not on internet [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir Please provide setting remote desktop on LAN with windows XP Pro. Thanks

View more questions Search